The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Picked up these beauties for $40 on eBay
7117CC0A-7B84-4EA5-8AC3-FB25BD075296.jpeg

Picked up these beauties for $40 on eBay
7117CC0A-7B84-4EA5-8AC3-FB25BD075296.jpeg
SO glad I copped that whole pack before the 3s started coming out. I doubled up on these and have barely worn my first pair, I really need to start getting some extra pairs listed on ebay.

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7206.jpg

2010s

Not the greatest shape... but man, the comfort after broken in is umatched.

Went around the world in these bad boy records (well, just every major city along the i-5 corridor, vegas and the orient).

Remember wearing these to San Fran on my 28ths birthday celebraciones... and I thought i was so cool (always wanted these but didn't have money until this drop). At the airport, i would sit where most of the foot traffic would be so people would see my shoes. I was like, "NAW, LOOK AT THESE!!!! GAWTDAMNIT!!!" :wink:

Crazy thing is i haven't broken out any of the recrafts because I feel like they aren't loud enough, lol. It's like the older i get, the more conspicuous, ostentatious and gaudy i prefer my shoes (or maybe they were just good during that time and i tend to evolve in a way that abandons what i previously gravitated towards - who knows, perhaps i'll revisit it one day... fashion is cyclical after all).

But i know damn well i ain't getting any younger.

*sighs*

Where has time gone my compadres and fellow broken-hearted philanderers?

Now i'm heavy in the skreets singing...

40 years... just like that.

dawson-creek-crying-gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom