THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Tiger must have asked for a ton of money. Damn.

The sad part is that this probably kills any chance of Charlie signing with Nike when he blows up.

Tiger must have asked for a ton of money. Damn.

The sad part is that this probably kills any chance of Charlie signing with Nike when he blows up.
Charlie announced he signed with Greyson Clothiers soon after the PNC

Jason Day left for Malbon last week. Nike is ending its golf branch completely

Charlie announced he signed with Greyson Clothiers soon after the PNC

Jason Day left for Malbon last week. Nike is ending its golf branch completely
Jason Day on Malbon makes all the sense in the world. lol. Too bad their stuff is too pricy for me.

End of the Tiger x Nike era. Just doesn't make sense that he wasn't offered a lifetime deal and the chance to build out his sub brand underneath Nike Golf.

He, along with Mike are the two names that I associate with the Swoosh.

I believe he owns his TW logo, so that would make it pretty easy to just join any company and have that be the main branding.

Not seeing the red shirt with black check on it will be odd though for sure.

“Hello World” to an End of an Era…Crazy
IMG_4597.jpeg

OG’s…
IMG_4598.jpeg

IMG_4599.jpeg

Hold up so Nike is gonna stop producing golf shirts, shorts, pants, hats, shoes etc? Am I reading that right? :lol:

What about Jordan Brand? No more retros being made into golf shoes?
Jordan Brand is completely separate from Nike so they are free to do what they want. I have heard no mentions of Jordan Brand stopping golf shoe production.

Interesting on Nike Golf being no more. I had heard Nike Golf was going to absorbed into a larger brands portfolio but was unsure how that was all going to work.

I also wonder what becomes of the Tiger Woods building at WHQ.

Nike fumbles another big name. This is worse than when Federer left for Uniqlo. Tiger's name is synonymous with Nike. I do understand that he is deep in his career but he has a legacy. I guess Kopeka, Rory, and others will be leaving here shortly then too.

Officially a hooper turned golfer!! 😂😂😂. I’m still and always be a hooper at heart but I’m starting to really get hooked. Crazy that the day they cut ties I purchase my first pair of golf kicks…and they so happen to be these.
IMG_6856.jpeg

I only cop Nike Golf shoes when I get them on sale at Ross. Other than that, they’re really not that great. Footjoy premieres>>>>

I have a hard time believe Nike is getting out of golf entirely. They’re debuting several new models this year alone. Def need those Free G’s

I think it’s probably more so to do with he’s getting paid $20 mil a year to play what, 5-6 tournaments? His stuff doesn’t sell THAT well. You def see more Nike logos than TW logos on apparel out in the wild.

It’s probably due to the fact that Nike is sitting on a lot of inventory and they’re trying to cut a significant amount of costs this year. Couple that with Taylormade starting their apparel division again and Tiger rumored to be the face of that.

Someone on the LIV circuit was rocking a pair of Free 5.0 cleats. If Nike releases those that will be a cop. Love that shoe.

Again, kinda makes you wonder if Nike was never going to renew Tiger’s deal because as soon as he started back golfing he was wearing FJ. If Nike can provide modified shoes for Prime and his feet they easily could have made something for Tiger.

Back
Top Bottom