THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

21M has the ITs in store only though. Don't live in NYC anymore but I saw the tweet. Hopefully they're getting shipped to more US stores.

I really am feeling the lunar controls out now. I was messing with them today at Golfsmith and the leather feels so much softer and seems like the overall fit is more flexible and comfortable. I can't decide if I want to get a pair of them or another TW.

We're TWs made in a 14? It was damn near impossible to find my 13 but I've never seen a retail 14 anywhere. Haven't checked online.

Anybody have the new controls and can provide sizing info?

Last edited:
Been out 3X in my Koston ITs. On a day that is more wet than a little overcast and fog I would probably want a more cleated shoe. For those dry days these are legit, no slippage whatsoever anywhere on the course, very good tracktion for dry days. Also very comfortable off the course with a great casual look. Someone actually noticed my Kostons on the course(surprising).

View media item 399805

14s with the white midsole are so clean. I wouldn't mind red like how the black are but the gray makes it look more basic than a white one would!!

Sent my tw13's back to Nike to get the same size in wide and wow.......... This is the most comfortable golf shoe ever. I have a wide foot and the wide width lets the kicks feel how they're suppose to.

Had no idea these were made in wide :wow:
Yes sirrr!!! Initially when they first dropped last summer they didn't come in wide, but later that Fall they were available in wide widths. Anyway, if u got a wide foot, as I do, I highly recommend u go wide. It makes all the difference!!!

Last edited:
For me it feels like more the length than width but a 14 might be too big. A 13w might do the trick and give me a little more wiggle room in the toebox and make the difference. Wish I would of known before I purchased and wore them :\

For me it feels like more the length than width but a 14 might be too big. A 13w might do the trick and give me a little more wiggle room in the toebox and make the difference. Wish I would of known before I purchased and wore them :\
If they are still decent looking, take them back to where u purchased from and ask them to send them back to nike for a wider width. Tell them there's a comfort issue. They should be able to hook u up.

I got em at DSG, I could probably clean them up well enough. I'm thinking about just calling Nike anyways.

HotRodLA: BLOWOUT SALE!!! 35-75% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE!!!

Me: Are the Koston ITs included?

HotRodLA: No.

smh but was expecting that response lol.

[quote

Prototypes for Tiger...

View media item 399038[/quote]

Damn. I like these. The free 5.0 trainer upper with the old free trail tooling. These sure are beautiful. One of the best samples I've seen. Ever.

I just tried out my TW13s in a 12wide at the range. (got the last pair from zappos, the width was worth the price for me) Damn these are comfy. Perfect flex, cushion and stability. Makes me want to walk the next round I play.

Damn. I like these. The free 5.0 trainer upper with the old free trail tooling. These sure are beautiful. One of the best samples I've seen. Ever.

I just tried out my TW13s in a 12wide at the range. (got the last pair from zappos, the width was worth the price for me) Damn these are comfy. Perfect flex, cushion and stability. Makes me want to walk the next round I play.
Exactly bro!!!! That's what I was saying. That wide width provides better flex, balance and comfort!! It's a wide foot guy's "dream shoe"!!

Back
Top Bottom