THE OFFICIAL NIKE GOLF THREAD VOL "WINNING FIXES EVERYTHING."

Anyone have a lead on one of these?  Ebay has one for $100 but looking for closer to retail.  Thanks!

yeah..was it 120 last week? I went ahead and order it, probably wont use right away so gonna watch the price. This was the last bag nike came out with and for 120 its not bad at all specially for the type of bag.

How's the bag? I just ordered it today. I have an old nike cart bag and needed a stand bag.

Well, those AJ 1s came and went
Even the white model was too crazy for me to consider taking on the course. Easy pass

Hope that isn't the only AJ retro release this season tho. Need me some updates on those XI's now :nerd:

How's the bag? I just ordered it today. I have an old nike cart bag and needed a stand bag.

i recieved the bag and its great quality but had to send it back because the pull out piece on the small sunday bag was crooked. i reordered hopefully its better this time

Well, those AJ 1s came and went
Even the white model was too crazy for me to consider taking on the course. Easy pass

Hope that isn't the only AJ retro release this season tho. Need me some updates on those XI's now :nerd:

yeah couldnt get down with those AJ1 ..i got a great deal on those infrared AM90's and they are great. love the look alot.

NDC clearance code comes out, HyperAdapt bag is "sold out" :smh:.

Last edited:
NDC clearance code comes out, HyperAdapt bag is "sold out" :smh:.

I think it's really "sold out" too. A couple weeks ago it was there for $150 still. After being sold out for a bit, it just came back up and available on NDC. But code wasn't there yet, but I guess sold out when the new clearance just happened.

Probably for good now. Like the blue Vapor staff bag. Was restocked a couple times for $89, all sold out asap.

^ Damn those are awesome.

Also hoping I can find that Hyperadapt bag somewhere down the line. I mostly ride but do walk sometimes so it'd be nice to just have one bag that can do both.

Where did you see those got scrapped?

They are supposed to come out March 1 along with the zoom gimmie and FI flex for the spring season.

But it never did. I believe Nike decided just to drop it from the line. Maybe not enough pre-books of the shoe? My friend managed a golf shop in the Florida area and told me canned it.

It could come out later season.

man I would be hyped if 13's dropped, but never even saw any pics for those, much less the XI's which have disappeared it seems.
Fingers crossed tho

90's look great, jealous of your nice golf weather too. Bout to get snow dumped on NYC soon :smh:

man I would be hyped if 13's dropped, but never even saw any pics for those, much less the XI's which have disappeared it seems.
Fingers crossed tho

90's look great, jealous of your nice golf weather too. Bout to get snow dumped on NYC soon :smh:

Bummer. Hopefully you stay safe and dry. Today was a great day to play. Low 70's and not much wind.

View media item 2365419

Hmmmm. I know J23 holds some cred, so hopefully this is a sign that the XI's haven't been shelved for another season

Looks like they just reposted a pic from Dez Bryant who is a JB athlete. Might just be PEs.

Just a heads up - just dropped by Ross and picked up some TW Polos for $30, and some Nike Golf T Shirts for $10.

Also got lucky and stumbled across these last month when I was in Charlotte at an outlet for $30 - View media item 2376760

Played with a dude who had an Oregon version of those last weekend. Never saw them before, pretty nice though.

I'll be hitting up my Ross after work tonight. I need some new shirts.

Last edited:
C-bwmMzXUAAqnm2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom