THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

screenshot-www.eastbay.com-2019.01.03-19-48-11.png

Very few people take pride in their jobs these days.

Do I personally want to work at Footlocker? No...but if I did, you better damn well believe I'd be the best in that store, whether I'm sweeping dust bunnies, stacking shelves, or selling sneakers.

preach!

did retail for a long time....i was a truck a unloader

worked my behind off till i graduated and earned my degree!

i just hate lazy employees man.

I identify with everything y’all have said about 90% of footlocker employees not giving a flip about customers or customer service. I got so many stories of them telling me they dont have certain pairs when I walk in store, and then when I show them stock locate proof, they somehow wisen up. I dont understand how they do business this way.

Yeah, I don't get it. I'd be bored as **** doing that job if all I did all day was stand around doing nothing. I gotta be doing something or I'd die of boredom, so helping a customer if the store is not busy wouldn't be an issue to me at all.

Which 360 colorway do you guys prefer, the Lakers colorway or the white and orange colorway with the iridescent swoosh?

Damn. I just received the “Starting my iD design” email today. I ordered them on 12/18/18 too... I guess they really are going to arrive in February :/

preach!

did retail for a long time....i was a truck a unloader

worked my behind off till i graduated and earned my degree!

i just hate lazy employees man.
Last week I walked into Champs trying to buy a pair of shoes for my infant nephew. I asked a girl how much some Nike Prestos were since there wasn't a price sticker on them. She looked at another shoe (completely different model) and read the big red sales price tag and tells me "they're about $39.99". I asked her, can you find out exactly what the price is for sure and not estimate? She looks at the same shoe with the red sale tag and repeats it's $39.99.

If you hate your job, go find another one. There's other people who'd love to have that job.

Back
Top Bottom