THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Take care of my patients like Christ (Christmas aka MORE Christ), but my shoes and others get the Grinch (NOT Retro, still want the retro too) treatment .
20201221_063646.jpg

Has anyone won a raffle at SP? I need answers! 😂 I’m still hoping they’re gonna call me soon to tell me I won. But I probably have a better chance of a big fat man coming down my chimney tonight huh...

So this whole not being able to get a pair of Kobe’s for less than an arm and a leg has really gotten to me. So i decided to start a petition on change.org asking Nike to increase their productions so that we the fans may buy one pair each. Please join me and sign my petition please. Pass it around, post it online, lets try and do this together NT fam!!

13B052CE-B9CA-4F8B-9557-3761F173A103.jpeg

I needed some Kobe merch for a piston vs laker game in 2015. Walked right into footlocker just knowing something with Kobe would be sold. Joint was like 70 or $80 smh

eastbay was awesome for me during the 6s run, the color not right here but is the same as the dark knight 6s

Attachments

• IMG_4930.JPEG
    IMG_4930.JPEG
    262.4 KB · Views: 394
Back
Top Bottom