THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Nothings topped the brown pair Monk wore in the first game of the season. That was a beautiful pair.

I always loved the look of Kobe’s but I never found a model that I liked playing in back in the day. I tried the 5-7, 9and gave up after then. The 7 was actually the “best” out of them all but never was super comfortable either. 5 I was hyped to get as I got the Olympic colorway but gave them to a friend, hated how they felt on foot. 6 was ok,better than the 5 but eh. Tried balling in the Masterpiece 9 and I may have just gotten them too big cause they were clunky and I coudnt get my foot locked down enough, the 9 elite low was just painful.

Maybe my feet werent meant to be in Kobes. :frown:

Reactions: DAV
AD Exodus for today’s hoop session 🔥
D929BF2D-86CC-4F2F-99CF-F798331BADB0.jpeg

It’s hard when 99% of the gyms you go to everyone only uses the evolution :lol:

All I play with is NBA balls or Fiba. I played pick up over the weekend and shooting with a garbage ball had me looking like a bum!

Had me looking at my hands like

1637276989522.gif

I know shooters shoot but the ball threw me off. I had to pull out the NCAA ball out earlier this week to remember how to shoot with it.:rolleyes

AD Exodus for today’s hoop session 🔥
D929BF2D-86CC-4F2F-99CF-F798331BADB0.jpeg

I have the ball and the shoes, nice!

How do you like the ball?

Mine looks worse than yours so I’m guessing mine is more broken in than yours! :rofl:

And when I first start playing with it I still don’t like it, it’s too slick\slippery until your hands are warm.

I used to hoop with James Ennis and his brother at 24 from time to time.
His brother loves the nba ball and it’s slick as hell until you get warned up.

When your hands get sweaty… FUN TIMES AHEAD

I have the ball and the shoes, nice!

How do you like the ball?

Mine looks worse than yours so I’m guessing mine is more broken in than yours! :rofl:

And when I first start playing with it I still don’t like it, it’s too slick\slippery until your hands are warm.
I love it! But I’ve only had mine since late September I think so still a ways to go before it’s completely broken in.
Feel like Lebron when I’m using it 😂 cause I do this all the time…Gotta get the sweat off my shirt to make it super grippy
AP21286258210094.jpg

Really noticeable how heavy, spongy and sweat resistant the EVO balls are. Normally takes me a minute to readjust to the feel of it…especially the way it bounces on the court.

Man I just got a pair of all star 6s for a steal and they fit so snug around the forefoot. Will these break in? Or should I try to go up half a size

I love it! But I’ve only had mine since late September I think so still a ways to go before it’s completely broken in.
Feel like Lebron when I’m using it 😂 cause I do this all the time…Gotta get the sweat off my shirt to make it super grippy
AP21286258210094.jpg

Really noticeable how heavy, spongy and sweat resistant the EVO balls are. Normally takes me a minute to readjust to the feel of it…especially the way it bounces on the court.

Yep, gotta get the hands warm and a little moisture to make the ball grin better!

And you’re dead on about the Evo’s, spongy and weird feeling once you go back to them.

got some inside information……Nike is looking to use Kobe uppers for runners moving forward. They are planning to have like the Kobe VI, VII, IX uppers on like a pegasus 38 midsole.

Nike found a loop whole where they can not retro or continue the line but a grey area about making like a “5 rings” shoe that combines different models. They will be prototypes floating around soon

got some inside information……Nike is looking to use Kobe uppers for runners moving forward. They are planning to have like the Kobe VI, VII, IX uppers on like a pegasus 38 midsole.

Nike found a loop whole where they can not retro or continue the line but a grey area about making like a “5 rings” shoe that combines different models. They will be prototypes floating around soon
BOOOOOO

:lol: man I hope you're joking.
I took a Pegasus midsole and just dumped it on top of the 7. This looks stupid as hell :rofl:

galaxypeg.jpg

:lol: man I hope you're joking.
I took a Pegasus midsole and just dumped it on top of the 7. This looks stupid as hell :rofl:

galaxypeg.jpg
Nike could’ve done this a few years ago with certain flyknit models and MADE $$$$$$$

I don't see how this would get Kobe fans to buy them. At the end of the day they're still not Kobes.

I’d buy them for sure if the price is alright. kobe 8 with epic react wouldn’t be bad at all, might look weird but at least cushion would be superb. so it would be a true “protro” lol

Has Nike learned nothing from the Jordan fusions? Only way I’d like them is if we got colorway or print pattern references on the uppers, like they did with the mamba mentality Kyrie and PG models

Back
Top Bottom