The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

Anybody in the Socal area know if the FTLs still have the Mamba Day shirts or Stance socks?

I bought a FTB 3 box and hangtag, no shoes lol. Gonna put the Mamba Day iD in there. Anyone selling a white and black hangtag?

So he just happened to get one of the employee only hats and just happened to win the raffle after doing a vlog inside before the event...yeah.

THIS!!!! I tried to get that hat so bad none wanted to give it up.

I didnt like the ftb hyperdunks in person

Id go in order of what ive held

Hyperdunk

Havnt seen 11, cant remember the 2k4

wow screw that guy, asked everyone at the vault for that hat and they said it wasnt for sale and no winners I know got it..

super slow

Too bad on your cancellation. Tell then to send you a Mamba Out shirt for your troubles lol
if hyperdunks hasn't even shipped yet, I guess I won't be expecting any shipping for my 9's and 11's until May. 
mean.gif

Did what you ordered ship out yet?

Last edited:
I'm really close to pulling the trigger but I'm having such a hard time doing it. I just cant get over the fact that I would be paying over 400 dollars for a pair of shoes. Does anyone else have that problem or do you just see it as being a big sneaker fan. A part of me says do it because I know I will enjoy it but still that is a lot of dough for one pair.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger but I'm having such a hard time doing it. I just cant get over the fact that I would be paying over 400 dollars for a pair of shoes. Does anyone else have that problem or do you just see it as being a big sneaker fan. A part of me says do it because I know I will enjoy it but still that is a lot of dough for one pair.
I'm the same way lol I set my limit at $350. A shoe worth $400 or more, I'd rather just pass. What shoe are you looking to get?

I'm the same way lol I set my limit at $350. A shoe worth $400 or more, I'd rather just pass. What shoe are you looking to get?
I'm looking at the FTB 9's found a decent deal but I'm just unsure about pulling the trigger. I really love that model and ended up with a ton of pairs lol. ​

Back
Top Bottom