The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I kind of wish Kobe didn't play in the XIs as it was the shoe that stood out for me when the colorways were released.

Now that they're out these resell prices are beyond stupid just because of his last game.

Why are people even believing that ESPN reporter? Nike really doesn't release numbers but for some reason they told that guy. I don't buy it.
I don't give a Sh*T either way.  

I think one of the reasons that the 11s are so high is because he wore them, but more importantly the "limited" numbers-whether right or wrong.  I believe they had the same amounts per style, but then again I have no idea.  I think when the dust settles, people will kick themselves for the quick flip.

I don't give a Sh*T either way.  

I think one of the reasons that the 11s are so high is because he wore them, but more importantly the "limited" numbers-whether right or wrong.  I believe they had the same amounts per style, but then again I have no idea.  I think when the dust settles, people will kick themselves for the quick flip.
The others are selling for $300-400, I'm going to sell some stuff and try to pick up the others I want, 3 5 6 8 while the prices are low.

I want 6,8,9

If you on Goat and size 12, you may catch a deal-someone keeps undercutting me.

Last edited:
Not a fan of the FTB 8's but I want that pin! Trying to talk myself out of buying it separately. It looks so good though even if the Kobe System campaign was somewhat short lived.

Not a fan of the FTB 8's but I want that pin! Trying to talk myself out of buying it separately. It looks so good though even if the Kobe System campaign was somewhat short lived.

I'm a fan of the 5's but I want that pin and have been looking at jusy buying it separately. Just incase if i do cough up resale for the V's and it doesn't have the pin, I at least have it.

^The pin with the 5's is a very fitting tribute. Hope you find a pair as it's one of the cleanest from the pack. 

So he just happened to get one of the employee only hats and just happened to win the raffle after doing a vlog inside before the event...yeah.

Back
Top Bottom