The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Luckily I've been sitting on some Nike and Visa gift cards, so even if they are $225, I can unload some of those on the OONW. These joints better feel like walking on air! $225 is almost Foamposite price. Yikes.

What I hope though, is that there's enough stock with all of this rescheduling and flip flopping that's going on with the release.

Still waiting on Heidi with some official information...

I don't believe there 225 they said the same about the chase down nike reps don't know nothing nike keep them in the dark to plus we have more knowledge about releases we just call chat nike reps just to confirm releases other than that they know absolutely nothing

For $225 package better be like lebron 10 crown jewel package :lol:

Im cool with the 225 price for the oonw. They look like the only ones that will be worth that price to me.
tumblr_louhp2GSEM1qa5c3so1_400.gif

I understand it is what it is, but none of these damn prices where paying is justifiable.

You guys beat me too it....

As far as what people are saying, their is no shoe worth anything more that what it costs to make it. Its only worth what each person is willing to pay for it. To me, no Yeezy is with hundreds....same goes for OVOs

Back
Top Bottom