The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I seriously need to start playing the lottery man :wow:

I swear I'm a psychic :lol:

My last post from yesterday :smokin
I can here the stampedes :lol:

Let the games begin! :pimp:
I seriously need to start playing the lottery man :wow:

I swear I'm a psychic :lol:

My last post from yesterday :smokin
I can here the stampedes :lol:

Let the games begin! :pimp:

I was just going to go back and look for this post. You called it.

Sorry for the double quote

Last edited:
^that is a pic of Bron wearing the corks. He's wearing them at morning shoot around right now!

Last edited:
dwoodactennis dwoodactennis
The gold factory is ready to go lol!

However, as far as "champ" pairs go...I would fully expect Nike to not recycle an already 3x's used color way from his Miami days to be slapped on a Cavs shoe. I could be wrong but I think the black/red/gold days are over.

@dwoodactennis
The gold factory is ready to go lol!

However, as far as "champ" pairs go...I would fully expect Nike to not recycle an already 3x's used color way from his Miami days to be slapped on a Cavs shoe. I could be wrong but I think the black/red/gold days are over.
Yeah I was thinking about that too...I kinda hoped since Nike has been so lazy in Cav's colorways, they might give us one more "Miami" red/black/gold pair....but you are probably right.  

I guess I'll have to make my own...with your help of course.  
laugh.gif

I'm definitely gonna need the Corks now too since I finally grabbed the Cork X's last month.  

Last edited:
Looks like I may be walking away with 7 pairs of 12's after all... :smokin

Last edited:
^that is a pic of Bron wearing the corks. He's wearing them at morning shoot around right now!

Alright then. I'm in on the corks if the Cavs don't make the Finals :lol: :nerd:, don't want to drop the cash if the Hawks on in it (no shots at the Hawks), well maybe if tickets are dirt cheap or free.

Red ext day 1 second pair later on at a discount hopefully. Reminds me of the red xxi but better.

corks only appeal to me if bron wins a championship

Ehhhh my first pair is gone. The 335 was giving me the business. Ended up selling it but before I did, I unloaded some shoes :smh:

Man that sucks! But if anybody will find a deal on the Cork X's it will be you :lol: you always be coming through with the crazy discounts! I'm still on the hunt for the Cork's (at a reasonable price) myself :smh:

Ehhhh my first pair is gone. The 335 was giving me the business. Ended up selling it but before I did, I unloaded some shoes :smh:

Man that sucks! But if anybody will find a deal on the Cork X's it will be you :lol: you always be coming through with the crazy discounts! I'm still on the hunt for the Cork's (at a reasonable price) myself :smh:

:lol: I hope so. I know they aren't selling for what they used to sell for. Just gotta be willing to come up off that money when I do find a deal.
#poorpeopleproblems

Back
Top Bottom