The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I feel like the XII is a perfect platform to make a similar colorway to the 9 Champ Elites, the way the posite comes down the side, with the overall shape.

Maybe a "champ" or "un-champ" pack will tap this colorway.  

Not bad though...I like the design on the red upper.  Gold swoosh could've been nice.  

\

I might need to enlist @Dc30  for a gold swoosh custom.  

Last edited:
Pic via scoop208 twitter

Seems to be cork 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

I feel like the XII is a perfect platform to make a similar colorway to the 9 Champ Elites, the way the posite comes down the side, with the overall shape.

Not bad though...I like the design on the red upper.  Gold swoosh could've been nice.  

\

thank you Nike !!!!

Pic via scoop208 twitter

Seems to be cork 
nerd.gif
took you long enough nike!!!!

\

After that comparison these XIIs look absolutely horrible to me. Not that they blew me away anyways.

wow dont like the 12s at all but those red and black ext are perfect execution . talk aabout colorway saving a shoe

I'm feeling the black/red EXT's and the Cork's! Since I'm not really digging the Elites this year I "might" just do both pair of those EXT's.

I'll wait for official news/pics on those "corks" even though scoop208 gets early drops. Could be Wheat customs for all we know.

I'll pass though as I spent the $ to see a few GSW playoff games and I'm saving money for GSW/Cavs Final :D

Back
Top Bottom