The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Just saw the Jets for $120 at Foot Locker. Forgot to get the SKU so I could order em because they didn't have my size. Can someone post it please?

Thanks
Good stuff, repped for the info.  

Will head to mine this week and grab them with that free shipping.
nthat.gif

This is gonna be the nitpicky out of all nitpickys.... But just noticed driving in my 12's, they're a pain because I never know how much he gas I'm putting on the pedal. I'm about to be eaten alive for this lol

This is gonna be the nitpicky out of all nitpickys.... But just noticed driving in my 12's, they're a pain because I never know how much he gas I'm putting on the pedal. I'm about to be eaten alive for this lol
No...it's a legitimate concern IMO. I drive a stick and there are tons of kicks I can't wear while I'm driving. I always have a pair of driving mocs in the car.

Will the SVSM LOWS SIT LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE IT TO $99 LIKE THE OTHER LEBRON LOWS?

Had the black/white/red 4s and sold them due to the 9.5 fitting like a 10.5 not a bad looking shoe just slosh buckets on the feet

View media item 1697348
Today was a big day for me. If you've been into lebrons from the get go you probably love the 4's. I sold my China's back when they released and always regretted it. I was able to find a DS pair in my size on ISS last week and came in today. The 11's I found this evening in paramus Nike factory. $62!!!
Great cop fam. Are the 4 wereables?

Back
Top Bottom