The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
mmm...Christmas VIIs
smokin.gif

Toss up between '09 and '10 as my favorite Xmas pack, though I'd probably give a slight nod to '10 cuz I thought the Xmas themes on the Kobes and Lebrons were executed pretty perfectly that year. Chaos 5s are my favorite overall shoe from all those in that pic though. This year's pack is probably the worst overall to me.

I guess I'm in the minority....but when I see all of the packs together, this year looks extremely strong.  I think the Grinch is the nicest one but I probably like this years as a whole, best. 

Kobe 9 elite fave model shown
Kobe 5 best cw
As a xmas set though 2012, plus Bron x and KD 5 are my fave models of there sigs

To me there's always been hit or miss shoes in each pack.

14 - All Three are butt (KD probably is the best)
13 - LeBron XI (it's not horrible but it definitely can only be rocked during the holidays).
12 - KDs (looks like from the Ghost of Future past with that crazy Digi)
11 - Kobe was meh
10 - KD aka Honeynut Cheerio
09 - Eh

Saw the Six Meridians in person...definitely better than most pictures. Still too orange, but I would cop if they hit low 100s.

They still had Christmas XIs at footlocker
laugh.gif
I will say in all honesty that I like the 12 Christmas more than that palm-snowflaked mint mess.

I know I should probably wait for them on discount, but I think I'm gonna throw my hat in the XII ring with datas at retail.
I got a chance to see them today, with a doubt the best colorway to date.  I begged my man to let me take them home today for full retail lol 

Back
Top Bottom