The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Rocking the HOLs and my girl alone has complemented them a few times tonight...is that code for she wants a pair too??

View media item 1304254View media item 1304257
It's crazy I can find all the other colors of it except for this one that matches the Instincts :rolleyes

Didn't really pay it any mind when it first dropped but saw it in person today and liked how it went with them :smh:

I haven't found too much to match up with them yet and I'm dying to throw them on :frown:

It's not really too much you can match up with them unless you wanna look like Barney though :lol:

I can always keep it simple but I really wanted to get matchy matchy with them |I

View media item 1304254View media item 1304257
It's crazy I can find all the other colors of it except for this one that matches the Instincts :rolleyes

Didn't really pay it any mind when it first dropped but saw it in person today and liked how it went with them :smh:

I haven't found too much to match up with them yet and I'm dying to throw them on :frown:

It's not really too much you can match up with them unless you wanna look like Barney though :lol:

I can always keep it simple but I really wanted to get matchy matchy with them |I

Champs has that hoodie in every size except XXL. Retail though.

Last edited:
Very excited to get my pair of KD7 EXTs. It makes me wonder what they'll do for the XII EXTs...

I'm still a little raw about the King's Crown XI not coming in size 14
mean.gif

Last edited:
Rocking the HOLs and my girl alone has complemented them a few times tonight...is that code for she wants a pair too??

LOL!!

I NORMALLY GET MY GIRL AT LEAST 1 C/W OF THE NEW MODEL. I GOT HER INSTINCTS ALREADY, NOW SHE WANTS 6MERIDS -_-. I THINK IVE PURCHASED LIKE 50% OF HER COLLECTION.

She's probably worried that you'd buy even more pairs of whatever she compliments than you already do :lol:

It's crazy I can find all the other colors of it except for this one that matches the Instincts
eyes.gif

Didn't really pay it any mind when it first dropped but saw it in person today and liked how it went with them
mean.gif

I haven't found too much to match up with them yet and I'm dying to throw them on
frown.gif

It's not really too much you can match up with them unless you wanna look like Barney though
laugh.gif

I can always keep it simple but I really wanted to get matchy matchy with them
tired.gif
it does look good though
pimp.gif
 once you throw some jeans on it's not so matchy matchy plus its not like your grabbing the snapback and socks
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

LOL!!

I NORMALLY GET MY GIRL AT LEAST 1 C/W OF THE NEW MODEL. I GOT HER INSTINCTS ALREADY, NOW SHE WANTS 6MERIDS -_-. I THINK IVE PURCHASED LIKE 50% OF HER COLLECTION.
well i asked her and she said that she didn't want a pair...but she just really really like them and she couldn't explain why...lol!

Back
Top Bottom