The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Saw meridians on some guys foot this morning while waiting on pantones and columbias and they are better in person, w b.b and f.i I got enough orange shoes but they are nice

It's crazy I can find all the other colors of it except for this one that matches the Instincts
eyes.gif

Didn't really pay it any mind when it first dropped but saw it in person today and liked how it went with them
mean.gif

I haven't found too much to match up with them yet and I'm dying to throw them on
frown.gif

It's not really too much you can match up with them unless you wanna look like Barney though
laugh.gif

I can always keep it simple but I really wanted to get matchy matchy with them
tired.gif
Found this on eBay...

Item #171587168270

it does look good though :pimp:  once you throw some jeans on it's not so matchy matchy plus its not like your grabbing the snapback and socks :nerd: :lol:

How would you know if I wasn't? >D

View media item 1305059
Never underestimate my matchy matchy game bruh :pimp:

First time rocking my Instincts putting some miles on them on this mall run :smokin

Last edited:

it does look good though
pimp.gif
 once you throw some jeans on it's not so matchy matchy plus its not like your grabbing the snapback and socks
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
How would you know if I wasn't?
grin.gif

Never underestimate my matchy matchy game bruh
pimp.gif

First time rocking my Instincts putting some miles on them on this mall run
smokin.gif
only because you complained about the snapbacks with only 2-3 snaps being used that you didn't like the way it looked on you.....I remember
laugh.gif

Snapbacks suck...they only fit my head with one or two  snaps
mean.gif

I remember that conversation as well
laugh.gif

only because you complained about the snapbacks with only 2-3 snaps being used that you didn't like the way it looked on you.....I remember :lol:

Snapbacks suck...they only fit my head with one or two  snaps :smh:

I remember that conversation as well :lol:

that's why I said what I said, I don't doubt your matchyness, that sweater looks good let me hold that watch though :nerd:

I found a mean Throwback Suns hat while I was there but unfortunately it was a SnapBack :frown:

It would've been perfect too |I

I had a mean suns snapback when I was about 8. Green under the brim. Back when my head wasn't so big
laugh.gif

Barkley and Majerle were my go-to guys on NBA Jam when I wasn't using Charlotte or Seattle.
smokin.gif

Matchy matchy ain't bad. Like colors to colors that's straight and I like that purple. But please no like huge print or what have you. At least not my style. Haha.

Finally got to hoop in the NSRL Colorway. The shoes felt amazing when I tightened them up for hooping, I was really impressed with the comfort, and flexibility of the shoe, and the heel zoom was freaking awesome. I honestly think the only downside of the shoe is the traction, if they did a pressure mapping like on the kobe, or like the kd7 then this would be the best shoe. Overall I would give them a 9 out of 10 just because the traction could be better. Still I LOVE my LeBrons and will be picking up the Datas Friday

Can't wait for the DATA's either, but I am also anxious to see the next set of colorways.  I want to do another ID but I want to see what Nike has in store first. 

Back
Top Bottom