The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Now that Bron is back in Cleveland, will we see the good'ol red/black/white colorway? Nike sure ain't dropping South Beach color first.

Sometimes the box doesn't close all the way. The flap at the end on the inside is raised or something. I had to flip one box upside down to be able to close it. I don't mind a flip top one. Of course it's not gonna be a plain orange box lol.
I hate when this happens.

Especially when it's a box that smack dab in the middle of a stack of shoe boxes.
laugh.gif

Have to take down all the boxes on top to fix it properly.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Now that Bron is back in Cleveland, will we see the good'ol red/black/white colorway? Nike sure ain't dropping South Beach color first.

With black as the dominant color, or red?

There's ALWAYS been a black/red colorway for every model of LeBron, dating back to the AZG... no reason for Nike to stop now.

Can never go wrong with a black/red cw. My first Nikes were the black crimson LeBron 3s

Nike change the laces and swoosh green and make this the Xmas pair.
The XI were the first Xmas I didn't buy.

I like the new CW better than the first but like everyone else, HD or even just slightly clear pics will help a lot :lol:

I think the red and white should be flipped too and it would look better. But I like where these are headed, and still lovvvve that sole :smokin

Not liking how all of these samples have the Skittles/Rainbow outsole pods...not down with that at all. Just when all of these photoshops are starting to sell me on the XII's potential, seeing this is cause for concern.

Last edited:
The Lion Hearts are clean.
pimp.gif

Piggybacking of what 7onius said, can someone do a PS with colors reversed? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom