The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Not liking how all of these samples have the Skittles/Rainbow outsole pods...not down with that at all. Just when all of these photoshops are starting to sell me on the XII's potential, seeing this is cause for concern.
your not gonna see the pods while you wear them, even from the side you can't see the colors but whatever it takes to help you justify staying away

Dude had to pull off some secret agent stuff to get those pics. Looks like he snapped em in a bathroom in the dark 
laugh.gif

Regardless, I've seen enough. These will most likely be my first XII pick-up 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
These poor quality "leaked" photos happen every new Nike model damn near. It's their way of sharing but keeping you in suspense. People have complained about it for years. Nothing new

A solid bottom would have been dope, don't care at all about the color pods but I wonder if the solid bottom will have em

The clear sole is the only thing about those I don't like. On some shoes it's essential (11) but I'd rather avoid if possible. I hate yellowing with a passion.

I really want a blackout or wheat colorway soo bad. The black out ps with the gold lace tips is just pure perfection. Also they could do a Timberland style EXT, all wheat suede, a brown leather collar (where the foam is), brown and yellow boot laces, gold rivet lace holes, and that see thru gum bottom. They'd be soo fresh.

Last edited:
My reasons to why I'm passing on the 12.
  • Swoosh placement.
  • The fact that they wont get rid of the swoosh.
  • Hate this type of silhouette, its been done before. *cough* Lebron 9 elite *cough* Reebok Answers 1, 6 & 7
  • Shark teeth sole, :x makes the shoe look real ugly.
  • Looks like the bulkiest Lebron ever.

The Pros:
  • Colorways will make this shoe.
  • Durability, what is a LeBron shoe without it.

Last edited:
My gripe with the 12 is the Swoosh placement. Only way to get over it is that it will have a colored border different from the inner Swoosh, that has same color as the support wing. Color blocking is a factor but that is not a problem with 100 of colorways and iD lol.

My reasons to why I'm passing on the 12.
  • Swoosh placement.
  • The fact that they wont get rid of the swoosh.
  • Hate this type of silhouette, its been done before. *cough* Lebron 9 elite *cough* Reebok Answers 1, 5 & 6
  • Shark teeth sole, :x makes the shoe look real ugly.
  • Looks like the bulkiest Lebron ever.

The Pros:
  • Colorways will make this shoe.
  • Durability, what is a LeBron shoe without it.

I agree about the swoosh placement, but it's definitely not the bulkiest LeBron ever.

View media item 1099776

Being too bulky is what kept me away from the X. My size 12.5 (bc I had to 1/2 sz up) looked like a 15.

Back
Top Bottom