The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm just not feeling the design... :/

At the moment, I agree. But I'll reserve final judgment for official picks. Right now I'm leaning toward the AJ XX9 but they're on the conservative side styling wise minus the type of graphics on the mesh. The Lebron Zoom 12 are definitely different looks wise.

on the fence on these. first releases are usually fairly wide GR's so Ill walk in to a footlocker on launch day and try them on. The fit is whats gonna make or break these for me. i cant take the toe pinching in the XI's

Hated this shoe at first. Saw some colorways that make it look much nicer. A huge step back from the 11 which is my favorite LeBron ever. The 8 might be a tad bit higher, but the 11 was fire.

on the fence on these. first releases are usually fairly wide GR's so Ill walk in to a footlocker on launch day and try them on. The fit is whats gonna make or break these for me. i cant take the toe pinching in the XI's

That's not true. Preheats. Crown Jewels and USAs. I was surprised when they made the Kings Pride a GR. To me, IMO, they were the best 11 and I was taken aback by the fact they were a GR. I doubled up the first day. Looking back, I could've Lewi'dup.

That doesn't really make sense, given how many great Nike models have had strong enough designs to not need to make the swoosh a prominent aspect of the shoe.

It sounds like he just wants LeBron's design team to aspire for more. Hell, there have already been solid LeBrons in the past that made the swoosh an afterthought and look good doing it.

I don't feel strongly about the matter one way or another, but I too wouldn't mind seeing more LeBrons with designs that stand well enough on their own to not need two or three swooshes on them.

No complaints about swoosh placement or anything else about the aesthetics of the XII.

My only concern is the durability of the zoom pods. I hope I'm wrong, but I can see it being a problem for bigger dudes or guys who actually want to ball in these. Just from reading the J XX8 thread, a lot of those unlocked bottom-loaded zoom bags popped. It's definitely a different sole design, so hopefully these stand up to the pounding and flexing better than those.

looks like 23 is gonna be on the 12s since Lebron tweeted he's switching back with a 2x3=6 comment

Last edited:
Those red and white joints are fire but wow this might be the first time I won't be going crazy on getting LeBrons next year...  

I thought I hated this model but that red and white just might have converted me! Typically I've always gravitated toward the Kobes and KDs more but I would like to add some LeBrons. I just hope the 12s grow on me

Last edited:
Models grow based on colors i feel, i didnt like the 9s at first and ended up with 3 pairs. i loved the 10s and got none. the 11s are cool but i only got the asg. want the Kp's and graffities. im pretty much done with jordan. the price mark up is crazy imo. they wont gives us better quality, makes no sense business wise. Imo give it time all models will be as easy to get as chucks n af1's.

The lebron models usually take a while to grow on me and then I like them. The thing that bothers me with them is the price point. For what you get it is just not the same bang as a Kobe or even a KD. Those models have much better value for the dollar IMO

like every other brand were paying for the name. if they were the new hyperdunks or wutever they bring out new they would be cheaper.

I'm digging the XII, that Lionheart CW is dope!  To me, it seems more of a Lebron shoe which to me is made for a bigger guy.  That's why Ive gone towards Lebrons.  The XI didn't have that feel to me.

looks like 23 is gonna be on the 12s since Lebron tweeted he's switching back with a 2x3=6 comment
Where on the 12s?
who knows the 6 on the XIs was pretty small just being on the tab on the tongue of most models so it'll be interesting where they put 23, I just hope they don't go back to that L23 logo
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom