The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

I have a 20% coupon off on NDC that expires in 3 months. Hopefully the white pair get to the point where I’m able to use the coupon.

Still waiting on my black pair to arrive :pimp:

I have a 20% coupon off on NDC that expires in 3 months. Hopefully the white pair get to the point where I’m able to use the coupon.

Still waiting on my black pair to arrive :pimp:
got my black pair from mr porter and they ship from jersey so they'll be here in the morning. I havent TTS is any react sole shoe period and after having to full size up in the element 55 (87's were .5 up for me) im glad i finnally found a .5 size. the blacks seemed to go way faster than the other colors.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from NDC yet?

Haven't gotten anything.

The week before, got ship notification for Infrared VI's that Saturday night so was expecting these to go out fast like that too lol

Haven't gotten anything.

The week before, got ship notification for Infrared VI's that Saturday night so was expecting these to go out fast like that too lol
I got mine yesterday and delivery date is Wednesday

Haven't gotten anything.

still waiting for my shipping confirm as well. but usually I find being from Canada, its only when the shoes get to Canada (they are shipped from Netherlands I believe), is when I get my shipping confirm.

:pimp:
2AD93C9F-0E83-480B-9C7C-57562357639D.jpeg

Mine arrived today. I wanted to embrace the asymmetric lacing system. **** don't feel right tho, has no hold.

For anyone with the react element 55s
And the mid Ispas

How tall are the mid ispas compared to the react element 55s? A few centimeters or a few inches or same height?

I ordered my pair online so I’m just curious

LOL I'm getting my pair tomorrow...how the heck are you suppose to tie them down?

These fit tts. 87 reacts are 0.5 down. Dont know why these arent hyped, they are nice and fits better than the 87s. Ripstop material, waterproof, perfect for the unpredictable so cal weather. Might try with black laces but the white laces initially look better.

My question is if I loosen these laces, how do we tie it?
Another one, what's the inner Pulltab for? Just looks or do the laces go in there also?

Attachments

• 15512327869154095207431839414093.jpg
    15512327869154095207431839414093.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 35
  • 15512332449403285959265319535091.jpg
    15512332449403285959265319535091.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
These fit tts. 87 reacts are 0.5 down. Dont know why these arent hyped, they are nice and fits better than the 87s. Ripstop material, waterproof, perfect for the unpredictable so cal weather. Might try with black laces but the white laces initially look better.

My question is if I loosen these laces, how do we tie it?
Another one, what's the inner Pulltab for? Just looks or do the laces go in there also?
Cool everybody feet are different 87s are TTS for me and most I’ve seen are TTS in these too. I’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom