The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

Black pair came in yesterday, really really like these, hopefully the other 2 pairs go on sale

Loving rain szn
20190309_183334.jpg

Black pair came in :nthat:

8DFE7F84-9D4F-41FB-AFC2-533F9D7C0646.jpeg

Playing with the laces and figuring out what works for you is a doozy but I love these.

Anyone else’s foot slipping out of the footbed even when they’re tied relatively tight?

That and the lack of arch support are my only complaints with these but MAN are they CLEAN!!

And thanks jcash510 jcash510 for the lob!

You referring to the back heel area?

That's the issue I had initially but was able to mostly alleviate that by tying these shoes the regular way.

Black pair came in :nthat:

8DFE7F84-9D4F-41FB-AFC2-533F9D7C0646.jpeg

Playing with the laces and figuring out what works for you is a doozy but I love these.

Anyone else’s foot slipping out of the footbed even when they’re tied relatively tight?

That and the lack of arch support are my only complaints with these but MAN are they CLEAN!!

And thanks jcash510 jcash510 for the lob!

Anybody tried an insole swap on these?

The react wasn't as soft as I thought it would be so I took the 6mm and 4mm insoles from some old Lunar Epics that I had laying around and replaced the ultra thin insoles that come with the ISPA's.

The difference in comfort is night and day!

I’m starting to favor the white over black pair now...
my problem with the white pair is that theres an orange stripe going down the middle and its too easy to see that kimono, jedi robe V shape at the tip of the shoe. Wish that didnt go over the toe box because i can feel it and its not comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom