The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Bput to see if I can get 4's and cloaks tomorrow at HOH topanga they won't let you line up till 6am......

^ I'm doing the same my dude. i'll either just flip one, or take it back to the nike store. this is foolishness

Originally Posted by Seuok720

Bput to see if I can get 4's and cloaks tomorrow at HOH topanga they won't let you line up till 6am......

Yeah imma do the same. U know what door opens first? Or where to line up at 6am?

i give up. will definitely have to go to stores now. worst ndc release ever! and i can't even imagine how it'll be next week.

Now I have my subtotal being 600 but my total is 0. But when I click in my cart it shows 4 items. And when I try to remove any of them it just times out.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks for visiting Nike. We are temporarily closed for scheduled maintenance,
we’ll be back soon so please try again later.

At this point I'm not even sure I want to give them my money. This is a big F U to their customer base. They knew this was going to be a big release night and this is how it is handled!? They know we'll keep coming back so customer service is not their priority. 

Where do all these people come from? I know its tax time but really? Even those Blue 10s sold out fast. I can't wait until people find a new trend.

Back
Top Bottom