The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Everytime I think I'm about to go through, I get that damn black screen.
30t6p3b.gif

I did this as another test run to gauge the chaos that I might encounter next week with the Big Bangs. I literally refreshed for the first hour and a half that they were on the site, trying to add a size 11.5 to my cart. I got in once but timed out. I see no reason why next week won't be just as, if not much more hectic than this. !!*@*$ job on Nike's part with this release, and I just pray that something will be done to help next week go by smoother.

This is ridiculous, if ndc is gon be like this jus for 2 sneakers then jus imagine the asg pack with the galaxy foams AND those 2 flight 1s lol. Its gon be pandemonium lol
I might as well not to go to sleep now smh lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

This is ridiculous, if ndc is gon be like this jus for 2 sneakers then jus imagine the asg pack with the galaxy foams AND those 2 flight 1s lol. Its gon be pandemonium lol

Not sure if this is of any consequence to anyone here, but Nikestore's twitter said they won't be selling the Galaxy Foams.

wtffffff!!! they're shutting down the store and reopening in 35-40 minutes hahahaha. nike floppin

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Not sure if this is of any consequence to anyone here, but Nikestore's twitter said they won't be selling the Galaxy Foams.
From what I hear, 21 Mercer, Orlando HoH and/or NT, and possibly a spot in the DMV.

Oh thank god for that! Their servers would die lol n nike is restarting their site n its gon take 30 to 45 minutes smh. This is a joke

Originally Posted by Freeze

wtffffff!!! they're shutting down the store and reopening in 35-40 minutes hahahaha. nike floppin

I was literally 2 clicks away from placing order, than I got the error message.

"We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min."

I can only imagine what will happen next week.

Originally Posted by HotFudge

I was literally 2 clicks away from placing order, than I got the error message.
Same here man. 
frown.gif

As soon as I thought I was getting some where. When did they say that about the foams though. That sucks.

Nikestore.com

We are shutting down and restarting NikeStore in order to optimize performance. We will update you when orders can be placed. ETA 30-45 min
NDC!! What! should have done that 2 hours ago 

Hi all, just started a brand new NDC account in addition to my old one and luckily my order finally went through under the new account. Dont know if it will work for everyone, but it doesnt hurt to give it a try...
Edit: just got email confirmation too

Oh thank god for that! Their servers would die lol n nike is restarting their site n its gon take 30 to 45 minutes smh. This is a joke

when was this said??

same ##!! with the xmas KD... said they'd fix the problem withinthe hour.. took like 3 hours!!!!

when was this said??
On their Twitter a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom