The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I clicked the twitter link literally milliseconds after it got posted and still didn't get them. It pretty much comes down to luck.

All stars are def nice, but ima def pass. I think as of now, ill be good with just the cloaks, maybe the sharks too once they get here tomm.

Originally Posted by KG21

I clicked the twitter link literally milliseconds after it got posted and still didn't get them. It pretty much comes down to luck.

Also, internet speed is a huge factor

via modern notoriety on twitter.......
d97263368c91ba13ffb8169ac412c8735a12a906_r.jpg

ahhh those asg's are dope. so glad yall put me on the preorder link. good looooooks!!!

those dartfrogs are kinda mean. uppers look gitd

My cloaks shipped today from nbastore.com Can't wait for them to show up 
eek.gif
 Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of ASGs

Don't like the PDF pattern at all. Easy pass. I'm assuming an Easter release (April) since it's a Mint colorway.

Nike must have used my suggestion for the gitd feature last year
smile.gif
I was begging for it. Looks like the frogs have it as well but not sure about the pattern on it.

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Is 60-80 dollars above the retail for the Cloaks worth it in your guys' opinion?

I wouldnt do it but thats me. If you really want em go for it.

Is 60-80 dollars above the retail for the Cloaks worth it in your guys' opinion?
I was thinkin the same thing... My order was cancelled. I think the prices will only go up the more people realize how unique and nice this colorway is.

While they are ridiculously nice, I couldnt seeing myself pay that much over retail for them.  I passed on them until I called HOH and they still had my size left.  It all depends on how much you like them.

There will always be something to take the place of the last hot release, that's how it works.

200 isnt a bad price. thats about retail plus tax for the supreme's. all you're missing is the play strong soles, which wouldnt really look as nice with these. go for it

Originally Posted by datpiff110

i mean....

the kobes are ill when u rocking basketball shorts

but they look weird casually

strongly disagree kobes are some of the easiest to rock for me personally (casually) and their some of the best looking on feet as well especially the 7's IMO 

I think 200$ is good considering how 'limited' these were and how many pple orders were canceled. If you're buying them to resell I wouldn't do it, but if you're a fan of the shoe and colorway I don't think it's bad IMO.

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

via modern notoriety on twitter.......
d97263368c91ba13ffb8169ac412c8735a12a906_r.jpg

devil.gif
 ive been waiting for these.. i think they're the best "animal" if you will .. 

im getting these and wolfs.. 

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

Any info on the Kobe VII Elite yet?
i think they're coming out in the playoffs and the Olympics..

got the info from counter kicks

Back
Top Bottom