The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

i bet you the pdf's are either gitd or heat responsive coloring. white/black is too boring for a shoe with potential like that. after pushing the line with the coloring of the cloak, i doubt they'd pull back so soon.

love the design and idea behind the PDF, hope the actual color choices are
pimp.gif

Heads up Chicago NTers:

Last week, Diana's said they'd be getting the ASG Pack.

Went in today, they're no longer getting anything from the pack.

Good luck guys!

Originally Posted by jst628

love the design and idea behind the PDF, hope the actual color choices are
pimp.gif

Agreed, I hope they do release in the mint colorway or some other crazy color, black/white would be too boring like freeze said. We just have to wait for better pics to make a judgement, however I like the concept.

Originally Posted by Freeze

i bet you the pdf's are either gitd or heat responsive coloring. white/black is too boring for a shoe with potential like that. after pushing the line with the coloring of the cloak, i doubt they'd pull back so soon.

eek.gif
that's possible?

Just picked these up on ebay for $162

kobevii.jpg

Play hard insoles are a bit tight.

Play fast insoles are perfect though. Dont think i'll ever buy the supreme options again.
For anyone playing the guard positions I would highly recommend on just sticking with the play fast insoles.

EDIT: realized after the picture you can tuck the laces under the ankle wraps.

Not feelin' the PDFs. Only colorway I'm looking forward to are the ROTDs/YOTDs right now, not a huge fan of the Big Bangs personally.

Order status for cloaks on ndc says shipped. I haven't seen them in person yet. I almost hope I don't like them. Caddy needs transmission work.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Order status for cloaks on ndc says shipped. I haven't seen them in person yet. I almost hope I don't like them. Caddy needs transmission work.

Get your priorities straight , bro.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

same here Cloaks shipped kinda surprised they were shipped today. with the release of the cement 4s.

every time i wanna pass on the all stars people have to go an post some amazing pics of them...
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by josh24

Design on the frogs are unique...but the Plain black n white is ehh...
I thought it was mint green, not white,,

those things HAVE to release in more than one cw. or it will be waste!

Back
Top Bottom