The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by CRH1979

There will always be something to take the place of the last hot release, that's how it works.

Exactly what I was thinking when NDC screwed me over with clogged servers and waking up late to roll out to HOHLA.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

via modern notoriety on twitter.......
d97263368c91ba13ffb8169ac412c8735a12a906_r.jpg

devil.gif
 ive been waiting for these.. i think they're the best "animal" if you will .. 

im getting these and wolfs.. 

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

Any info on the Kobe VII Elite yet?
i think they're coming out in the playoffs and the Olympics..

got the info from counter kicks

I think they're officially being dubbed as the Poison Dart Frog.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_dart_frog

Originally Posted by supahoopa

devil.gif
 ive been waiting for these.. i think they're the best "animal" if you will .. 

im getting these and wolfs.. 

Originally Posted by NikeConnoisseur

Any info on the Kobe VII Elite yet?
i think they're coming out in the playoffs and the Olympics..

got the info from counter kicks

I agree they are imo the best of the predator pack

Originally Posted by rillo561

I think 200$ is good considering how 'limited' these were and how many pple orders were canceled. If you're buying them to resell I wouldn't do it, but if you're a fan of the shoe and colorway I don't think it's bad IMO.

I ended up dropping $195 shipped for my sz 14. Struck out on NDC and my HoHs only had a couple pairs in my size. Figured the extra $40 I ended up paying was basically my gas and time of not having to deal with the madness of the cement release. Woulda been pissed if I thought I scored a pair from NDC and they ended up getting canceled.All in all...if you really want them, do it. Its your money...

Are these going to have a Frog logo on the back of the shoe like the rest of the animal packs do?

I was just going to post a question about the 'poison frogs', then saw the pics, so there is hope. Praying they come out a little later so my pockets can recoup from the madness this month.

Mint Candy/Black
488371-300
04/06/12
$140

I guess we have a little time to stack up.

i'm disappointed by the poison dart frogs. I was hoping for something more. these frogs in the wild come in crazy color combos and they go with that
tired.gif

Only thing appealing about the PDF is that their black based. This shoe looks best with a black base imo.

Closer to RD and as more high quality pics come out more pple will like the "Poison Dart Frogs", don't let Nike say 'limited' or anything, it'll be a wrap.

Last season there were a ton of VI color ways, anybody recall how many Kobe actually wore on court?
I'm curious bc I've only seen Kobe wear 3 different color ways so far (4 with the asg coming up)

But I really want to see Kobe wear the cloaks* and sharks on court
*that dude from the Suns wearing the cloaks didn't do them justice IMO, I want to see Kobe do some damage and score 40 and get a double double in them! (not the sandwich)

It's gotta be the shoes! -Mars Blackmon

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

They look hideous on that picture. Would of been cooler if it wasn't such a plain color.

this! im still gonna cop though.. 
some crazy @3! organges greens purples reds

the animals has some crazy color ways.. 

I think the reseller price for these won't go any lower.
Cloaks reminds me of Grinches and Cheetahs, don't think those prices are comin back down.
I bit the bullet for $229$ on the Cloaks. Hated to do it but had to do it.

The thing was the Cloaks is that mostly everyone on here liked them,. The problem is they hit out of no where and nobody was too sure on how limited or available they'd be.

It was mostly all speculation and wrong timing.

I wanted the Cloaks, but I want the Big Bangs more along with a few other releases coming out this week. Had I bought them I would of been short on money for some releases. I wish I would have bought them, but even if I tried I probably still would have missed out.

This shoe was more limited than anyone on here believed. I didn't see anyone on here posted that they were going to be super limited like they ended up being.

from what i've heard, they are part of the nike easter pack and release on 4/6/12.
33y0wsw.jpg

These are the pdf's that we have originally seen..
2h5ryx2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom