The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Tried on the Away elites.

I would say comparable to the regular VII's but because the materials seem "harder," they feel snugger/tighter even going a half size up. I also went a half size up with the regular VII's.

Haven't tried tightening the laces, but the heel lockdown is definitely good.

Would you recommend going a full size up? Wondering if they're like the ASG vii's, I had to full size up since they fit more snug then other vii's

Depends maybe on how they'll look on you if you were to go 1 size up.

If I were to full size up, the shoes would look too long for me. I think just letting it break in would make the fit more comfortable eventually.

You're right, when I went a full size up they look 'long' I'll probably just go .5 sz up. Thx and hopefully I can score a pair of the homes
smile.gif

There are about 10-15 people here at the Cherry Hill HOH and they hand out tickets at 7, lookz like an.easier cop than anticipated. If this is any inclination, I doubt these will sell out

smooooth.... Kobes got grabbed and checked out, then went back for the Le.... nevermind I wont say that over here
wink.gif

Not me, I can't add anything to my cart and haven't been able to with any shoe since 7:25am this morning.

Yeah thanks, I had the link and been online since around 7am this morning and it wouldn't let me add any shoes, not just the Elites once they were tweeted.  No idea why, but I closed out of everything on my computer and tried again for the 3rd time and was able to grab my size 10 in the Home.  Thanks for your effort to help though.

Copped mine with ease. Finally after 8 release I'm able to cop on the Nikestore. This 8am release time is the best. No crashing.

Originally Posted by s dubl

smooooth.... Kobes got grabbed and checked out, then went back for the Le.... nevermind I wont say that over here
wink.gif

same. lol. did u go a size on the shoes by "he who shall not be named"?

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

just picked up the Lower Merions for 83.97$
pimp.gif
 On sale at Nike Town Scottsdale AZ. Concords are down to 107$ (play fast)
Any other stuff on sale there? Maybe KDs and Lebrons?

tried to order 2 pairs of aways but somehow nike couldn't process it after i checked out with paypal. tried over and over again to no avail, checked my email and saw that i submitted payment but no orders went through.
wanted to just make sure i got at least 1 good, matching pair and send the rest back. oh well, i guess nike made the choice for me lol. done with the 7's.

Originally Posted by rjucks

wink.gif

same. lol. did u go a size on the shoes by "he who shall not be named"?

I get my true size 13 in everything... Only problem I've ever had was on the first edition hyperfuse.

wink.gif

you meant Lechoke? It's ok Shaun...this is the Kobe thread. There's no Lebron fans here
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

wink.gif

you meant Lechoke? It's ok Shaun...this is the Kobe thread. There's no Lebron fans here
roll.gif
!##*... I cant stand that @%%$*#!. I do like the shoes tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by thapointguy

They will sell out no question except for the Hyperdunks. The Elite name alone is enough to generate hype.

Here's the link to Eastbay for you lucky ones that don't have to pay tax and shipping. Let's see how the servers hold up, I'll be sleeping in.
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-elite-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
The Homes are on backorder
eyes.gif
We hope to receive our shipment from Nike early next week for them. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

nike testing folks to see how much they got us in the palm of their hands.. resist.. dont purchase lol..

They would've reeled me in if they didn't use the scales lol
tired.gif
Time to cop some del sols for $107
nerd.gif
and another shoe instead.

If these supposedly won't be worn until the finals, why is Nike releasing them so early? Makes absolutely no sense. If Kobe was rocking these tomorrow, I would've copped both with no hesitation. At the very least, we should've got a POP this year.

Back
Top Bottom