The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

can someone post a snapshot of sharks with white zk laces? much needed, thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^damn man, thats terrible. They give you anything? Someone in the AJ IV thread said his got cancellled and he received a $50 gift card. Not that you'd be happy with that $50, but its something.

Those who receive cancellations should have priority to get the ASG!

i got a $50 gift card and free shipping code
mad.gif
 i could have walked into NTLA saturday for the easy cop i stayed in thinking i was good now i gotta pay $230 for a pair
no way this site survives the ASG 
could have walked into NTLA for the easy cop? I hope you registered, if not, nothing was easy there.. They sold out. I was there and people who waited till 1p (the deadline they set for pre-register folks to pick them up) were extremely disappointed. I think one pair was left unclaimed and quickly scooped up at 1;01pm.

Naw bro after pairs got picked up at 1pm they still had pairs some people didn't pick up

After seeing more and more pictures and actually getting a pair of VIIs the ASG shoe is growing on me more. Just sad that you are pretty much going to have to pick one of the three to go after seeing how the last couple of releases have gone.

I usually go to NTSM I didn't because I figure I had my pair on lock but on the twitter today they said they will be changing the release process for this week anyone know what they are changing to
nerd.gif

"Congratulations, it looks like you are one of the lucky few that have successfully ordered the Air Jordan 4s and the Kobe 7s."

My heart skipped a beat once the ndc rep responded after I asked her for an update on my order. Apparently it will stay pending til Tuesday, then shipped out.

Also I never received a confirmation e-mail either.

Originally Posted by DHD28

can someone post a snapshot of sharks with white zk laces? much needed, thanks in advance.

Image absolutely wouldn't resize for some reason. Camera's not all that good either, so sorry for the bad pic, but here.

Originally Posted by oathlok

^^^^^^ cosign hate raffles never win, and when i do my size is always out always happens to me @ the vault

how was the vault yesterday? minimal pairs?

vault did a raffle...about 20 or so people for about 25 pairs of shoes.  we were also able to buy one of two matching shirts...one of them said, "look at me now" and the other said, "can't see me"  both in the iridescent colorway as the cloaks.  i'll post pics of the shirts when i get the chance. 

Originally Posted by reener

my order is still in progress. Hope they don't cancel it.

the rep i talked to earlier told me that if they were going to cancel they would have done so by now.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

I'm passing on the Galaxy Kobes for the Lebrons since I copped the cloaks. The cloaks are killing the Galaxy pair.
This. I have no interest in the Galaxy's, especially since copping the Cloaks. Good luck to all wanting them.

I got to my hoh late. Asked what size they had 7 and 14 left. Said I was an 11 and dude was like that guy is checking out last pair of 11s. Only if I would have been there 10 mins earlier

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by reener

my order is still in progress. Hope they don't cancel it.

the rep i talked to earlier told me that if they were going to cancel they would have done so by now.
thanks I still gotta call ndc and ask them for compensation for the cancellation of my bb lebrons. 
grin.gif

Here are 3 slightly better pictures of the Galaxy 7's Sorry again for quality I dont have a good Camera only the phone.

^ ASGs look amazing
smokin.gif

Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Those of you that got the cancellation email, does the status on your kobe's say cancelled or is it still processing? My IVs are labeled as cancelled but the kobe's still say processing. Hopefully this turns out for the better.

invisible cloak kobe 7's are amazing in person, the best of the 7's so far imo. i will even put them up there with the grinches as one of the best kobe's ever! asg's will be copped, i hope all you guys early asg kobe ndc orders are fulfilled!

Just copped a pair of Cloaks for resale, first pair of Kobes I've had to do that for a while, but I think these are definitely gonna be worth it. Very excited to get them in soon.

Back
Top Bottom