The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Those home Elites are so cold
eek.gif

The elites are the Kobe 6s? Why is everybody liking them? Ridiculous to buy a pair for 200 that look exactly like Kobe 6

cause it has that carbon and the raised skin lol..

dont worry, nike will officially state, limited, QS, or whatever BS to drive the hype to make em sell.

so @+$+%$#$!*@*% posted that the YOTD'S kobe 7's release on march 17th same day as the foams but everyone i call said they have no info. i hit up nikestore twitter they said "no info" i hit up eastbay and the same and i hit up house of hoops and negative again. either these are a true quickstrike or iss has no clue what they are talking about. i guess ill just wait til next week and see how accurate there info is. i want the YOTD kobe's bad. anyone else can confirm that date?

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

If those are indeed the home elites, they are terrible!
same. not looking too good if those are the home elites. colors don't flow that well.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

so @+$+%$#$!*@*% posted that the YOTD'S kobe 7's release on march 17th same day as the foams but everyone i call said they have no info. i hit up nikestore twitter they said "no info" i hit up eastbay and the same and i hit up house of hoops and negative again. either these are a true quickstrike or iss has no clue what they are talking about. i guess ill just wait til next week and see how accurate there info is. i want the YOTD kobe's bad. anyone else can confirm that date?

Same boat man, just made the rounds to the usually spots... one HOH said they def won't be carrying them... The other said there is a small chance there list hasn't updated, and all the other usually local spot gave me a quick no..... I hope something pops up though.

lol @ people hatin on blk based kobes...

ever since the VI's, a blk base has consistently saved these shoes. everything else has pretty much been either loud & Odee like the cheetahs or a white based mediocre colorway. i.e. the home VII's.

w/o a blk base most of the vii's would be EZ passes...

Back
Top Bottom