The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

^ Fish will probably $!%+ around and hit the game winner.
Truth. (Rather he save it for the playoffs though)

This is what I fear the most. I can see him hitting a game winner in the playoffs swinging the momentum in favor of the Thunder.

After the Home Elites I'm done with the Kobe VII, unless Lakers make it to the Finals, which I believe can happen. Will cop the homes and wolfs when they go sale.

My Favorite 7s

Cloaks
ASG
Cheetah
YOTD
Home Elites
Sharks
Wolfs

Those Mint PDFs would sit if they weren't the "Easter" shoe. All of these hypebeast are running around trying to buy the "Easter Pack"

Not trying to hype the shoe by any means. I had no interest in this Easter PDF's until i saw them in person. The shoe looks absolutely sick. The mint color stands out so much better with the accent of black on the shoe compared the the KD and Lebron. Easy pass on the other 2 imo. Limited? GR? Easter? Who cares......this shoe is a must for me.

IMO top 5 of released pairs

Cheetah
YOTD
Cloak
Shark
Galaxy

white elites will be copped no questions asked, as well as the PDF

Those on feet pics of the Cheetah are nice. Might need to try and track those down for the right price. Still wish these fit as nice as the VIs.

Ad Muncher
toolbar_transparent.gif

Eric Avar and Nike really need to step-up the design and color scheme(s) for the Kobe line going forward. They are way too CONSERVATIVE, other than a few colorways (most of which are not that appealing). Also for God's sake, please stop with the stupid animal theme/prints. That novelty has officially worn off.

The last 2 LeBron shoes (8 & 9) and this years KD IV's showed that a shoe's "color scheme" is what SELLS, not necessarily the design itself. Both lines release crazy/eye-popping colorways and people are gobbling them up. Meanwhile the Kobe line is going backwards, since the release of the IV and the V.

Memo to Avar and Nike.......BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD PLEASE!!!

/End Rant 

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

I'll be mega-heated if the Hupebeasts prevent me from coppin the Mint PDFs. They are too clean...

+1 The Hypebeaste are aplenty here. Too bad my sources for the PDFs are not.

The Cloaks are serious business. I mean hands down the best cw of the 7 and one of my favorite releases this year.

ry%3D400

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^I hope you find a pair sir. They are amazing in person. Only thing I wish they had was infrared lace tips and an extra set of laces to get w/ em.

So I heard the black & silver colorway have already hit some NIKE outlets.

Anyone find them at the outlets?

Originally Posted by trunkz550

The Cloaks are serious business. I mean hands down the best cw of the 7 and one of my favorite releases this year.

ry%3D400

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Man...check out those Year of the Dragons in the back! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom