The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

9f236f8565838a8096df459c56d42ea1ca30215f_r.jpg

Going to bring these out for tonight's away game!  For the shirt (Thundercats for the young ones that don't know about the cartoon) $6 which is a straight classic and can't go wrong with that as for the jacket it was $10.00 and some change!
pimp.gif

Skip2MyLou23 wrote:
onemandynasty wrote:
555766_374818129215153_124138014283167_1162327_1144063694_n.jpg

This one looks normal to me. Maybe it might be off to some because it's a 7, which might be GS.

geoff2005 wrote:
these look suspicious to me

These definitely look off to me.

They are both off.  On the authentic pairs, (I looked over my pair as with all my shoes in full detail) there is more sun on the toe box of the right foot.  on these garbage fake pairs, they have the uppers on the toe box mirroring one another.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is it pretty much a fact that there are uniform rules that results in fines if not followed? Also, is it black shoes for away games and white shoes for home games?

fines are given and nike probably paid for it. (prob $1000 or so.. i might be able to find out)
and shoe colour doesn't matter anymore. they aren't as strict as they used to be. 

my kobe collection so far..  (the oc's, grinches, and cheetah's pairs are both my partners and i, he loved them so much he had to cop a pair for himslef.
tongue.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Originally Posted by PIO2890

my kobe collection so far..  (the oc's, grinches, and cheetah's pairs are both my partners and i, he loved them so much he had to cop a pair for himslef.
tongue.gif

what's up the volt tongues on the cheetahs?

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by PIO2890

tongue.gif

what's up the volt tongues on the cheetahs?
they are nike ID inserts

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Is it pretty much a fact that there are uniform rules that results in fines if not followed? Also, is it black shoes for away games and white shoes for home games?

not anymore.. since they had a rule that the shoes should match the team colors, i've seen ty lawson wear lebron ix mango's.. and that is nowhere close to denver colors..

Back
Top Bottom