The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

what was the clearance price for the black/grey pair before the clearance code came out?

I was charged 80.49

wore my Capre Diem IV's to ease my pain.

the VII's are still a solid shoe, i still want the Concords.

saw someone ballin in the vii del sols last night and the midsole colors were beat.

I don't know how the guy wears his shoes, but I've balled hard and used my iv carpe diem and vi's to the gym even on leg days for a couple yrs and they are holding up pretty good compared to what I saw last night.

looked like he's been dragging the sides of his shoes on asphalt

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

saw someone ballin in the vii del sols last night and the midsole colors were beat.

I don't know how the guy wears his shoes, but I've balled hard and used my iv carpe diem and vi's to the gym even on leg days for a couple yrs and they are holding up pretty good compared to what I saw last night.

looked like he's been dragging the sides of his shoes on asphalt

Yep the midsole material was very soft on my maizes. Took them back cause they looked horrible after first my first run in them. My Concords seem a bit more durable, midsole is a bit firmer. Just dealing with bleeding issues on the upper. Cloaks arrive tomorrow, can't keep my finger off the refresh button on my tracking info. Oh and that whole cheetah hype deflation is just too funny. People trying to ditch their pairs left n right.

Just waiting on more updates for the Olympics, might be the last VII I pick up unless they come out with something new and exciting.

Yeh the Del Sols are a bad paint on the midsole. Ive used mine twice and have quite a bit of black paint gone already

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Yay all the Kobe VII will go on sale soon

Thanks to wack Bynum and Pau Gasol . 14 feet of crap and no heart

Time to unds these to ease the pain
lol, snatch them all up on sale!!!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah hopefully the price that the black/greys went for with the NDC code.
smile.gif

These are nice and I like the white sole. I don't know why some don't like the overuse of white soles. I did an insole swap with the Aces, not sure how I feel about it, I'll post pics later for you guys to judge.
Clean....Underrated CW....

I love my black/greys the way it is. Just wore it yesterday. Besides wearing elite socks and hurting my right foot at school lol.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll change back to stock. NikeiD really wants you to go their route for the swaps
tired.gif
I kinda regret doing the ID sleeves. I mean, I use the black sleeve a lot cuz I primarily ball in the mid/play strong setup in black/greys...but I've used the orange sleeve only once with the Wolf's to shoot around in. The material & the velcro really tears up the lining so I don't use it in the Galaxy's. I should've skipped the orange & done a low-top volt tongue with play strong instead for the Cheetah's...

Sorry for the rant, just regret the $60 plus tax & shipping
laugh.gif

-Pete

Yeah hopefully the price that the black/greys went for with the NDC code.
smile.gif

These are nice and I like the white sole. I don't know why some don't like the overuse of white soles. I did an insole swap with the Aces, not sure how I feel about it, I'll post pics later for you guys to judge.

and lower...
Lots of the basic colorway of the Kobe VII's are still sitting so I expect nice discounts starting in the next few months.
In six months we will see $79.97 prices at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom