The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Thanks. I could go with the Concord insole too but I'll pass on getting the shoes. Hopefully I can find someone selling the insole.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Zyzz

any idea what they look like? im guessing no
b6se83.jpg

I know it's a GS but that's really all we have seen.
With this particular colorway, it's important the heel counter matches up with the red in the midsole or it looks sloppy.
Heel cup need to be white

Yeah kinda strange the Concords aren't on sale. Most ppl got them when they were on sale during the outlet F&F sale.

Also every FTL I went to doesn't have the Wolf.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Copped. Reminds me of the SCA school PE, are they those?
nerd.gif

7/7/12

49_1664704_97dc78e3d495505.jpg

49_1664704_8d8922fec664cda.jpg

49_1664704_8bbdfb5681c3a65.jpg

49_1664704_2617b5cf88e9764.jpg

these are dropping?

if so will cop on sale. i like how these look.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah kinda strange the Concords aren't on sale. Most ppl got them when they were on sale during the outlet F&F sale.

Also every FTL I went to doesn't have the Wolf.

Now that you mention it, I didn't see the wolf either... Did they sell that well?

people that say theyre feeling the WTFs, would you actually wear them? Theyre uglier (IMO) than the BHM VIIs and those were bad...

I just saw Concords on sale for 130 at sheikh on friday... theyre all over outlets too.

Originally Posted by s dubl

people that say theyre feeling the WTFs, would you actually wear them? Theyre uglier (IMO) than the BHM VIIs and those were bad...

I just saw Concords on sale for 130 at sheikh on friday... theyre all over outlets too.

The WTK's are just all kinds of wrong rolled into one. I think they "feel" them just for the shock factor. And I'm sure once a "limited" tag is slapped on those
tired.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Those "WTK" are growing on me and I have no idea why
frown.gif

something goes "how can something so wrong feel so right?" 
wink.gif

FYI, those Golden States or FIBAs or whatever they will be called, that's the same exact design the Olympics will have. Some just Photoshop them in Red/White/Blue and you will have Olympics.

Anyone think the Olympics are gonna sit? Really feeling them but do much heat dropping in the next few months
30t6p3b.gif
I'd like to see navy blue on white cw on them as well.

Originally Posted by reener

right now I have

1. Concords
2. Black/Greys
3. Cloaks
4. Easter PDFs

gonna cop YOTDs in a couple of weeks.
I have:
Wolf Greys
Cheetahs
Cloaks
Sharks
Galaxies

Lookin to add Home Kobe VIIs and the Entourage Kobe VIIs

Originally Posted by CRH1979

FYI, those Golden States or FIBAs or whatever they will be called, that's the same exact design the Olympics will have. Some just Photoshop them in Red/White/Blue and you will have Olympics.

So the Olympics will not look like the GS? If it looks similar to the blue/yellow, my interest has peaked on the Olympics now. Maybe there will be an Away and Home version of Olympics.

those WTK's are interesting to say the least. after a couple rappers wear them, i'm sure people will change their minds. they'll be a good collector's item for sure.

Well I hope there will be an Away version of the USA. Not feeling the White as is, needs more navy and red. Heck even if it had the fade option it would've sold me on them.

think it's time to ID my own USAs. not a big fan of the mostly white USAs...would rather have more color to them.

Back
Top Bottom