The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Have not been in here much so sorry if asked before...are the "What the Kobe" VII's releasing? if so when?

Nah... Thabo wore the zk6 FINALS... smfh!
Got the del sols for cheap. Got rid of my Xmas edition right away
but I guess I still needed one pair for the collection. sized .5 up as
well since I want to actually be able to use them. So disappointed in
this sig BUT I gotta admit they look really good. can't believe there
are paint chips already right off the box along with some other deformities.
the creasing is insane as well. oh well. my new beaters.

imgp1575m.jpg

this is my favorite view right here... I love how the medial side looks on the del sol
imgp1573k.jpg

imgp1578q.jpg

imgp1572v.jpg

imgp1574v.jpg

heel cups aren't even aligned. one's higher than the other. !+% Nike.
imgp1579j.jpg

also about the Cushlon/Lunarlon confusion. I guess this should answer it:
imgp1581v.jpg

it says LU/FO which I assume stands for LUnar FOam. Maybe, Maybe not.
Avar says it was Lunar. so yeah.

Overall I still like the shoe but it just DISAPPOINTS me as a fan and as a shoe
lover.
quality is insanely poor. heel lockdown is so bad. they just look good on feet
and the aesthetic design on these is awesome.

HOPING FOR ANOTHER GOOD RUN WITH THE 8s! 4,5 and 6 were all classics.
I think everyone would agree to that.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Just copped Kobe 7 USA's for 115..i will post pics when I get in the mail. Also have you guys seen these? these is a cop for me. Dark Knight 7s
those are fakes bro, there is someone posted it before and already confirm those are fake

Originally Posted by winzz

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Just copped Kobe 7 USA's for 115..i will post pics when I get in the mail. Also have you guys seen these? these is a cop for me. Dark Knight 7s
those are fakes bro, there is someone posted it before and already confirm those are fake
I guess? Look on eBay.. search for them, same exact shoe.. I've seen from a couple diff sites they release end of the month.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

@PLAYOFF12 so you ended up keeping your ASG since you dont have your cheetah's....I love both of them, im sure it was hard to give one up
Yeah, man.
frown.gif
I couldn't decide, so I just posted up both of them at the same time to see which one would go first. I got a good price for them, too.
I hope to have a pair again by the end of the year, though.

For heel lockdown do y'all use a runner's loop when you tie em up? I used to have problems with both the VI and VII but then saw someone posted how to lace em up differently I.e. runners loop.

Google it, definitely helps w/ heel lockdown issues

Originally Posted by PB3

Originally Posted by peks03

don't think that's the MPLS cw, but if they changed that magenta to del sol and the midnight blue to university blue then i would definetely get those. they have that same logo that's on the USAs so i'm guessing some country's shoe, but can't think of anyone close except maybe Argentina.

I agree. I got my USAs on Friday last week and the logo on the back is identical. Here's a cell phone pic:

these came out really nice i dont like the logo on the back but ill prolly still cop.....Nike has effed up the 7's with these horrible colorways these shoes could have sold way better with nice colorways instead of dang near every colorway ending up in outlets 

Originally Posted by Sk33terMcG33

For heel lockdown do y'all use a runner's loop when you tie em up? I used to have problems with both the VI and VII but then saw someone posted how to lace em up differently I.e. runners loop.

tried it last year with the vi but it didn't work for me. tried it with the 7 and it didn't work as well.
Kobe 4 and 5 had perfect lockdown for me.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

^ Exactly. It's not the worst model, it just has the worst and least amount of colorways.
Do you think the Kobe VII is better than the Lebron 9 or KDIV?
Are you referring to performance or color schemes?  Colors, the VII sucks in comparison to both the KDs and Brons.  As far as performance, I love low cut shoes, and the KDIV are nice but nowhere near as comfortable as the VII's (after you break them in).  While I do own some LeBron 9s, I guess I would say if you're a high-top fan, the Bron's have the best cushioning in any shoe to date, imo.  I don't own any Fast inserts, so I can only speak from the viewpoint of the Strongs, and I love 'em.  Basically, it comes down to your preference but I think as far as comfort and stuff, overall:
Brons > Kobes > KDs

Colors?

Brons > KDs > Kobes

Haha I hope that kinda answers the question...
I meant in terms of the overall aesthetic appeal of the shoe because that's the most important feature for a shoe to sell.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

tried it last year with the vi but it didn't work for me. tried it with the 7 and it didn't work as well.
Kobe 4 and 5 had perfect lockdown for me.
do you tap your heel on the ground to push your foot all the way back before you lace up?

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

How hard is it going to be for kobe 7 usa?
I hope nothing like lebron 9 mv.
Not at all. Why would you think it would be that crazy?

I don't know. I can't understand why some shoes are impossible to get, likeI wanted kd iv easter really bad for retail but didn't get them. Isn't usa color waySomewhat special? I want them and just wanted ask around here to experts andBe ready.

Like i said for my 3000 post with post up my collection. the reason i came to this site was for the kobe shoes, nothing else just kobe shoes. My first post was in a Kobe Thread so had to post my 3000 post in a Kobe Thread

enjoy

264i52t.jpg

339r11e.jpg

5yviwy.jpg

2d1aiyr.jpg

ff4wgx.jpg

hey LA KB 24 i see ur a size 10.5, any 6's ur on the hunt for? PM me bro. nice pairs btw, i like the volt lace swap on the cheetahs. the red laces looked weird to me lol

^^thanks man.

and for ppl who are thinking %%# he wears puple and volt lace the same time.,no i dont lol i was seeing which one would look better and was lazy to switch the lace

How hard is it going to be for kobe 7 usa?
I hope nothing like lebron 9 mv.
Not at all. Why would you think it would be that crazy?

I don't know. I can't understand why some shoes are impossible to get, likeI wanted kd iv easter really bad for retail but didn't get them. Isn't usa color waySomewhat special? I want them and just wanted ask around here to experts andBe ready.
As far as I know they shouldn't be too hard to get.  USA's aren't getting any hype like the Big Bangs or MVs, at least I haven't heard any so they should be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Got the del sols for cheap...So disappointed in
this sig BUT I gotta admit they look really good.
imgp1573k.jpg
guess what?...my homie just dropped off a pair of this exact same shoe to my office today...
he copped them cheap also and was "donating" a pair to me....
I'm not thrilled about it, but I will definitely try them out at the gym (w/ V's or VI's in tow to switch out when they suck, lol).
Hoping I can wear these casually so I can use them while I'm traveling....
I love the themes, the looks, but hate the feel.....
grin.gif

question i bought a VNDS pair supposedly and the sole barely glows, the light has to be pitch black to see some decent glowing, is that normal or did i get ripped off? i heard kobe glow isnt as good as KD or lebron but is it that %%%#$%?

Back
Top Bottom