The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

shizzy
damn that beat came in loud as @#%$...scared the @#%$ out of me...

thanks for the review...

metallic is dope...i swear u be makin wanna chop some @#%$ up...i like how u switch them joints up after the little break...

enzo...ummm...u not garbage...u just need to keep workin...

krispy...phresh cru is dope as @#%$...smooth as hell... hell 2 heaven is a dope beat...not a bad song either...
AIM : CORNROBCUN​
These are my newest beats...Yea Part 2
I got DOPE BEATS for sale...​

Quote:
that beat came in loud as @#%$ ...scared the @#%$ out of me...
:rofl:
roll.gif
ImTIMEUSDA :pimp:
pimp.gif
Shizzee's Myspace

bump....
ima have some dope shhhhh for yall sooon and mad reviews...i been slackin

www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

ENZ0 FERRARI - Stadium Status is a coo beat..wasn't really feelin the drums because they didn't hit enough..you need them drums to kick...

Pusha - Sixth hour is good...you think of some good melodies...hit me up..we can do a lil collabo..your melodies..my drumwork...will sound good..hit me up...
Wait nvm..disregard what I just said...

Quote:
Pusha - Sixth hour is good...you think of some good melodies...hit me up..we can do a lil collabo..your melodies..my drumwork...will sound good..hit me up...
:pimp:
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

PUSHA x Vinsanity through the shadows synthesizertone it down - the sixth hour - this is prolly my fav along with synthesizer. did you replay this melody. it sounds mad familiar.
zokidlegendary times upon arrival :lol:
laugh.gif
love hate young native sir lancelot - your beats catch me off guard but the more i listen to em the more it draws me in. this one is really grimey. prolly my fav out the bunch. good job.
oh and you did a good job of designing your page. looks really clean. lord knows how you did all that.
ENZ0 FERRARI stadium status- i dont like how the drums seem so distant. but this is a cool melody. im not feeling that hat. bass sounds lovely. good work. i think you should add a break hear and there (well a longer break).
shizzmyster metallic :lol:
laugh.gif
waiting for you seperatedlet the horns play - i dont know if you dig but i think you should try and find some unrecognizable samples and try and be spontaneous with your chopping. you over chopping the samples a little bit...think of how a rapper would ride this. i wasnt feeling this too much but you have gotten better and better everytime i check in here. good work.
TIMEUSDArock n rapdrivin slow :lol:
laugh.gif
yo i know you been smokin your @#%$ off...you got mad beats on your page. (wal proxen)
Ahyoon Chef 031 - drums are dope yo. that snare is ill. i wasnt really feeling the melody at first but it def draws you in. and when the synths really come in it sounds nice. nice beat. good work. oh i think you should try and put a bassline on this.or maybe jusy like hits of some notes in your melody
ShoeofKuribo numbre 16ed.

ALL NEW JOINTS
ww.myspace.com/japesbeats
www.myspace.com/JAPEsBeats​

Longest review EVARRR. :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

How long that take you to listen to all those tracks...?

Appreciate the feedback on mine, though. I agree with you on a few of em, as far as drums and basslines go. Thanks. :pimp:
pimp.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

Jape- Gotama is nuts... i love the whole vibe and the sample
Chinups was ill too... is that a break? live? or you automate those drums?

awesome work

Pusha- sonically, your beats sound on point.. but im the wrong critic for you, because i am not a fan of the back & forth synth sound... when i hear beats like yours, i think that the drums have to match perfectly and i didnt think your kick was hard enough and the clap didnt sound right to me

your composition was nice.. the way you arranged the song was done well and the high pitched synth you threw in at around 2:50 was ill

**bump**

Brand New @#%$

"The Parents"

Ain't been in the beat thread in a minute but I'm back with some quick reviews and music.

Pusha x Vinsanity - I like the background synths and chorals in Get Buck. The only thing that I didn't really like was the horn that comes in for the chorus, but overall solid effort.

Jape - Bombaclot is ill. When I heard it I pictured Lupe killing this type of beat.

Enz0 Ferrari - The melodies are cool but like others said, work on eq'in the drums better.

zokid - I like how you chopped up The Parents and the sample selection was ill. Good Job.

Check out my new beat. Ironically, this beat was inspired from me listening to Long Gone Missing by Trey Songz and BG.

Doin' My Thang
Code:
 5MICProductions 2007 - Taking Hip-Hop 2 a Higher Levelwww.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=323981

enzo...
lol...i didnt think it would sound this close...not bad at all it just sounds too much like it if anything...lol...at least change the drum pattern...lol

zokid
sir lancelot got the girls,cash, cars sample...im feelin this...i like that synth

young native is kinda weird...turn the flute thingy down a lil bit...u should have it drop in wit no instruments, just the drums...not bad tho...this would b dope wit somebody on it...

the parents...this is crack...that is all...
Pusha
Get Buck...this intro reminds me of we takin over...this beat is hot u just need to mix it lol...drums are low as hell...i like that synth on the hook

Through The Shadows...not really feeln the piano...that synth brass is dope...sounds kinda old school...

Jape
1day is nice...what the @#%$ do u b samplin?

Gotama...smooth laid back joint...i hear nas on this...tellin a story

Bombaclot...not really feelin it...its not bad just sounds incomplete...need a deep @#%$ bassline...

Marvel Man X
this aint bad but damn ur mixing...these bells loud as @#%$...this is straight overall tho

iceman######
doin' my thang...this is nice...banger

shizzed @#%$ wit that pipe...this is actually kinda dope...i could hear akon and nas doin a song about africa to this...the drums are dope...

NovaNEW @#%$!!!www.soundclick.com/bands/...dID=571072
AIM : CORNROBCUN
You rap? You need beats? Listen...
These are my newest beats...Yea Part 2
.::TEAMMUSICFORUM::.
"Most Valuable Producer"

I'm trying to get the people that didn't get reviewed yet.

ImTIME
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
myspace.com/kidkuribo
[/font]​

Enzo: Stadium status: Joint was cool, I'd Bring the drums out a little more on that though.

ZoKid: Sir Lancelot: That intro is kinda menacing! I mess with that- I kinda hear some High synth sounds in there, that would set it off.... or some high pizzacato strings in there!
: Young Native Snip: I like how u built into the groove, at first I wasnt feelin it, it grew on me though

Pusha: Through the shadows: I'd use alot of percussion transitions in this to make it more interesting, instead of just a dry change, this would be nice with a bridge too, good work though.

Jape: Bombaclot: I got a special place in my heart for DUB music man- this joint was real smooth. I could hear this beat being a little more melodic, but definately not overdone. Nice Mix by the way on this one.

Marvel Man: That Thing: I felt this joint once the hook came in- Bring the female voice sample up a lil bit.
They wanna Street Fight, I'd rather stretch money like Dhalsim

I Flipped the Schindlers List Theme on this new RnB beat I got:

its called HEARTSONG

BEATS HERE
They wanna Street Fight, I'd rather stretch money like Dhalsim

Back
Top Bottom