The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

www.soundclick.com/MellaD

I've got alot of new beats.

Ayoon chief, interesting beat, very expiramental sounding. Indian influenced, at least it sounds to be. Bay area slap is what you were going for?

DTB00201, very nice. Choppy, somewhat, but very nice use of the sample and drum kit is of similar sound.

Hey, any of yall have like some southern sounds or something? I'm looking for that classic crunk "HEY", not the Lil Jon hey but like the 3-6mafia chant style. Hey...Hey...Hey...Hey!!

I'm constructing a crunk style hook and I'm looking for something I can plug in. I don't necessarily want to DO them.

Edit.
Think, Young Jeezy - Keep It Gangsta

http://www.imeem.com/mpai...-SdpPy2g/keep_it_gangsta/

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow there's some really dope stuff in here! Ima add yall on myspace.. I don't make beats but I spit.. myspace.com/Eyeris.. hit me up if anyone wants towork together

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

no wonder u b on production so much... i aint kno u made beats...

this right here is nice... percussion sets it off...i like that main bubbly soundn synth... gives the beat a cool laid back and ride type feel... keep it up
This means a lot coming from you because you usually hate everything
laugh.gif
, but thanks for the comment man I appreciate it.

Meloman... That $#!+ is FIRE. I agree with everything TIME said. That bubbly synth is hot. Only thing I'd say was make those snare rolls alittle less "South" sounding. But that building brass/strings (?) with the long attack in the verses and percussion is definitely on point. Youdefinitely got a feel for what you're doing. I had to listen to the beat a couple times in a row. Very dope stuff. By the way, that intro SFX sounds likeNas' "Hate Me Now"...
laugh.gif

Time... Damn you and these silly tags througout the beat...
laugh.gif
"Constant Grind" is nice, though. Drums are powerful as hell, andthe synth layering is hot. Now this intro build-up on "I'm Lost" was rather epic. Bassline is hot during the verses, too.

Here's the newest thing of mine. Not on the synthy R&B/Pop that I've posted in the past. Slower R&B track with strings/guitars/piano allover...

Love Disappeared (Prod. by Nemesis)

Ihatetimedotcom good looks on the advice. Ill take it into consideration!!! Your beats are pretty good keep it moving.... Wat programs do you use and whathardware are you currently using ???? with that said ill go back to the studio in the right state of mind..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

thanks...

::tongue:lays beat::

i see somebody been chillin past few days
laugh.gif

smh.gif
lazy bastard!

joint is still fire...
pimp.gif
Psh...
laugh.gif

You got no idea... I made that move I was tellin' you bout, over the weekend.

26 hour drive...
smh.gif

I'm bout to go d/l AIM Express right now, though, cuz I'm bored as hell without my music stuff set up...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

http://www.myspace.com/defikonhttp://www.myspace.com/defikon

few new joints

You never dissapoint. That "carry on" song is immaculate. I want to listen to it in my car right now, all day.
Jaded has that pharrel x 80s sound, pretty sweet. Apologize with the deodato/paris, tokyo sample, sweet.

Thank you ihatetime for the feedback. That "STUPID!!!" song is indeed stupid; such piffery. I like how you use alot of tones, but each one has itsown individuality and sound.

I've only been making beats for like a month
laugh.gif
so I've got some work to do, it's just for fun though, I dno if I see a future in it
laugh.gif

%%#* the music, Kenny... Who's that Ms. Bryant chick on your page...?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I see you finally got somebody on that "Carry On" beat, though. Still prolly my favorite track from you. This "Life's A Gamble" is hot,too. I might need your help with somethin'. I got an artist who's lookin' for a more West Coast sound, and I can tell he prefers sampled overoriginal, for the most part. Hit me up if your down to collab or somethin'. I'd be willing to throw some melodies over some samples, if you gotsomething like that.

Tommy wong, Corrupt data is nice, although during the "verse", what sounds to be a clavicord repeating the tone needs to change. I'm waiting forit to hit/change but it doesn't. Nice though.

Brucelee3411, good start on beats! Just make sure that you aren't using sounds that are too computerized sounding. Like your piano for instance, soundsvery "casio" ++#, if you know what I mean. More live/real would help out, because your melodies, phrasing, and patterns are very moldable and cansound good with the correct tones.

E n J (wemakebeatz) very nice on the november. Nice chord progression with the synths and a very fitting drum pattern attached to it.

Made this beat today, literally. Took the whole day, just chilled with a friend of mine. We were trying to use his mpc1000 for the drums, but we couldn'tget it to sync up or record properly, so we just used my mo6 for the percussion like I always do. Think "Young Jeezy, trapping in outerspace"!
(currently retooling the beat, I'll have a link up in a few.)

Tom Jooks- Beat started off soundin like a Stevie Wonder song, aside from the hi hat kinda being in the way. I didn't like the snare/clap used, but thelevel was probably just too high or somethin. It could use a bass line also. Overall, it was ok.

brucelee3411- "prozac mad depressed" was decent. You should have used a snare instead of a clap on it. Shaker is nice as well, it could be used formany genres. For these being your first beats, they sound pretty good.

TommyWong- Corrupt Data is sweet. Very smooth. It was the same drum pattern the whole time, but it never got old because of the way the melody fit the track.

Here's "Cool", check out anything else though if possible, I'm very welcome to feedback.

bT*xJmx*PTEyMjc5MTY3MDA2NzEmcHQ9MTIyNzkxNzgzNzU2MiZwPTE1ODM2MSZkPSZnPTEmdD*mbz*zODgwMmQ3Y2YxY2Q*YjkyYmI1YjAxZDk1OTliZWRhZg==.gif

Young Jeezy ft. Bun B - Over Here (Mighty 1ne Remix) Full version on Mighty1ne.com (link in sig)I'll leave feedback over the weekend, Happy Holidays.

CROSSISOM - thanks. i'm still messing around with that "prozac" beat.your beats are nice, but i really liked FLASHBACK. drums are knockin. i was waiting for a break or something tho...

Back
Top Bottom