The Official NT Beat Thread Vol.2..-~-..-~-.Dope Beats Only!

I swear id be making an understatement to just say NT got some talented producers/beatmakers forreal...i need to get a few of yall contact info

20gh27q.jpg

keen-¥ - zodiak! Instrumental beat tape I'm droppingonline on 9-9-09. Thinking about pressing up copies also.

Few of the beats can be heard on my myspace in my sig.

Marvel Man X - Nice beats, In My Lac is dope

Shizz - Good work on the chops, keep it up. I think on some of those grooves tho (like on 2 way street) you can try to work toward building a solid melody forvocals without using to many obvious sounding chops, then maybe use the more dramatic chops for intros's, subtle changes to the melody during verses or forhooks.

Sole Control - I like the compositions but the sequencing is a bit off.

Finesse Sosa - Smooth beats, clean mixes. Dope.

Sushi and Grits - Nice grooves, well mixed. I'll be checkin for your beat tape.

Here's a beat I did...all feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Digital022- Thanks for the feedback on that fam. I appreciate it. I can take all the advice/info i can get in. Now,.. that beat you got posted soundsfunky. That baseline caught my ear from jump, and i usually have a 'ear' for sounds way in the background. Sick baseline tho. Good grief!

"Horizons"

"From My Feet"

Baron Boys in the building? I remember hearing that "It's Never Enough" track on Maestro's Ustream.. That track is tooooo sick..

BossPlaya, the main things necessary to start is really just a workstation (I use FL Studio, but there's tons of others. Logic, Reason, Ableton, etc etc)and sounds, which you can get from a variety of places.. I'm sure people on here would be willing to help somewhat if you ask nicely. Eventually you wouldwant a MIDI keyboard to play stuff out, some studio monitors to make sure your stuff sounds legit, a solid audio interface for everything.. but all that stuffcosts money, so I'd just mess around with demos of the workstations I mentioned above to see if this is something you really want to engage yourself in.Feel free to PM me or whatever if you want more help, I'm more than willing.

wassup nt been gone for a minute.
Shizz - I'm not really feelin your beats, you got something good goin for you if you keep it up. be more creative with your samples.
loendradio - im feelin that first beat on your video on pg 58.
digital022- what i said to shizz goes to you too.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=769761&songID=7950715

any feedback is greatly appreciated. oh and im about to purchase my first midi keyboard controller. what do you guys have? what should i look forwhen shopping for a midi keyboard controller? thanks!

last mixtape i released. i priduced all of it. let me know what you all thinkhttp://nahright.com/news/2009/05/30/m-will-the-shogun-a-journey-through-space-time-mixtape/

digital022
LOSTPOWERCITY
Thanx for the feedback ya'll! Appreciated. Big shouts!

digital022- I didn't really feel that beat like i really wanted too. It just had that off-tune melody that was killin me. I'v heard better from you.

ps2child- I like that "Long Story Short" joint. Fire man! Keep bangin em.

LOSTPOWERCITY- That "Tradition" joint was ok to me, but i let it play a little longer and found myself noddin my head. Nice choice/sound on the kickstoo!

New tracks, feedback appreciated.

(not named)

"Come On Down!"

Heres some beats i made a couple months ago i'll post more later... oh and please dontbe afraid to give me ur oponions on the beats

shizzz....that price is right flip is genius
laugh.gif

xxplosive, them beats are pretty aiight but I suggest adding some effects to the chops so it doesn't sound so choppy

sosa that link won't work for me

plan....you already know, dope as usual. Poetry is TOO NYC.
pimp.gif

ps2child, that beat is iLL dude, love the bass on the intro and overall sound.

Some random tracks I never shared, first joint is gonna be an outro to my dude Camiliano's next project (we gonna work an on entire album once I'm donewith my current project).

Sorry if it aiin't too organized I just uploaded the tracks to a folder/play list that had tracks already.

Crown City Tradition
Young Jeezy ft Bun B_Over Here (Instrumental)
Untitled
Simple
More ft TIME
Spice

Nice tracks MEZ. Can you post that Rmx with Bun Bs Vocals and I wanna here that track with TIME on it.

My fault that track was made by myself and TIME added the buildup (whistle) and hook synths, he's not spitting over it.Here's the actual remix withverses though (I posted it before but it was a %$%!!% youtube clip).

Mez One - Thanks for the feedback fam, glad you like that "Come On Down" joint. Appreciate it, itry to do the best with what i got and what i know, but anyways ya beats are flames man, i especially like that beat to "Crown City Tradition", nicework. The intro to the track was mad long, a man was anxious to hear what you was gonna do with it, but i heard why you let the intro go so long..nice fam.Keep rockin!

..new joint i just finished�

"So Cool V"

��

...oh, and something i did a while ago..didn't know where i could go wit this one, but somehow i worked it out. At least in my opinion.

"Goin Beezerk!"

Back
Top Bottom