THE OFFICIAL NT-SHIRT ON SALE NOW - THE WAIT IS OVER

I'm 5'10", 165lbs., slim built with a beer belly and wear a L.

img4252oq1.jpg

Limited tee release for dec??

that is interestin...

if the design is anywhere near as sick as the first one I'll order a couple before then are gone forever.

I'm playing games I need to order mines already.

I was couldn't order before when we was on ezboard because I thought you had to be a member.

I'm going to order mine by the end of this week. Hope they have XL-XXL left.

I ordered mine earlier today also.

I want to see how the limited one is going to turn out.

TheGift23
pimp.gif
, sweet.

I know I ordered late, but I had to wait till I registered because I didn't know lurkers would be able to.

I don't think that my order will really mean anything though seeing that we already moved to yuku.

I wish I could have ordered it earlier to make me feel a little good that the money was going toward helping the community make the move, but I at least Istill got it.

Originally Posted by Steez

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

shirt is fire, when are ya gonna make different designs?

New design is in the works for Dec. It'll be limited...

A limited shirt on a site full of 15-16 year old hypebeasts, Niketalk will crash for a good day.
laugh.gif
&
indifferent.gif
@ making a shirt "limited".

indifferent.gif
@ making a shirt "limited".
We made sure there would be enough of the original shirt to cover demand, so that everyone who genuinely wanted one would have the opportunity topurchase them - but keep in mind Steez has a life. He's not going to spend all of his free time from now on shipping out t-shirts.

So, the next shirt will be limited. That way we can sell through quickly and minimize the burden on Steez, while still offering those who are the MOSTinterested in NikeTalk apparel the opportunity to purchase a t-shirt while helping to support the site and charitable causes.

We'll release more information about the next shirt once they've been completed. MrPlump really outdid himself on the design; I can't wait to seethe finished product.

I have to order mine....hopefully I will be putting in my order by next week; in time for Christmas.

Yeah I just got mine today.

I seen the package it was in when I came home from work.

Opened it up and was quite satisfied.

Thanks to all those involved with the shirt and shipping it out.

not sure if this belongs here, but the new shirt doesn't look bad. i like it, but i'm not gonna get it.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]VIII[/h2]
December 22, 2007 at 2:26 am · Filed under personal, design.photography

The 2nd NKETLK shirt has just dropped. Designed for the much anticipated Jordan VIII Playoff release, and in celebration of NIKETALK's 8 years of existence, this shirt is limited to 175 pieces for the general public. Get yours now at www.nketlk.com.

viii_front_500.jpg

viii_back_500.jpg

viii_detail_500.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom