The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking the side of those people? Says a lot

chris-brown-side-eye.gif

I HOPE that the POS inbred biiiiiiiiiiiitch who said that to tha King chokes to death on a turkey bone tonight and her bf dies of a heart attack from seeing it

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU !

Not even mad at this, KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY

Folks think they just entitled to say whatever cause the paid for some tickets smh

Idk what was said but you know it had to be some foul ****. The fact that Bron was engaging with the other Pacer fans with regular **** talking tells you what that Sean White looking ***** was on.
& then when security came, they had that stupid “who me” look playing all innocent. Naw *****,
1637847125324.gif

GSW the team to beat in the West for sure
looking like a well oiled machine
defense crazy and their continuity is the best in the league prob

my thing is a lot of their important pieces dont have that playoff experience but Wardell unlocked some otherworldy **** having to backpack a sorry team last year :lol:

as ugly as the lakers have played tho they prob still the best match up for them in a playoff setting in the conference if they were to meet. but lakers got a ways to go before we can even really entertain that lmao

I agree that the Warriors are looking like a class above pretty much everyone on the West, but the Suns are really rolling too. I was expecting regression from the Suns, but winning 14 straight is pretty damn impressive.

Looking forward to the Suns and Dubs matching up, whenever that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom