The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
159A79E8-DB07-4502-A350-89E7C86BA6CC.jpeg

Y’all in here posting intimate, publicly unknown details and we still have gotten a review of the Liz Cambage OF? :smh:

On a related note, how does OF work in terms of streaming/downloading or even payment? Like I’ve seen plenty of OF content posted on third party sites for free…so what’s the point in paying :lol: . Also saw a dating profile that said “OF is my main source of income and if that’s a a problem, swipe left” then someone in here said a woman is getting at least 6 figures without taking her clothes off. How the hell is it that profitable :lol:
According to my friend. You pay the monthly subscription but a lot of the good stuff you normally have to pay for as well. You can watch stuff as long as your subscription is active but I think you get to keep access to the extra stuff you pay for outside of the subscription. That’s according to my friend though.

There’s a lot of different lanes. It’s some women raking in dough without nudity. Especially if you’re into feet.

Can someone confirm this?????

True or not, I had the trade package READY for 💫🦊 to hit MSG last year. I was thirsty for this elite young point guard to right this ship.

A lot done changed & now he’d just be another obstacle in Deuce’s way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom