The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there is truth to this. It’s just Myrie posted it
There's truth to it but I wonder which bucket his vaxx stance falls in
jbhmmm.png

Last I checked Zaire wasn’t a player right? Basically same caliber as LiAngelo?

Great story nonetheless. Black nepotism >
In a perfect world, Harden and Durant are the perfect safety net for Kyrie's shenanigans

In reality, Harden's showing signs of aging and he isn't the durable guy that he once was. At 33, his body failed him last season. Durant is still recovering from the achilles, and you saw the hamstring give way last year with him as well. IIRC he didn't even play 40 games.

No Kyrie is a big deal.
Harden wanted out of Houston in the off-season. Came into the year out of shape & paid the price.

I’d need to see another injury-plagued campaign from him before I say he’s not an iron man anymore.

KD felt well enough to play all those minutes in the playoffs and then suit up for the Olympics… and dominate :lol: i think the achilles stuff can be put to bed.

Kyrie is a significant loss no doubt, the more talent the better but you still gotta have them coming out of the east.

Everyone was banged up and in and out of the line up due to covid sched and protocols. Hopefully its better this year

All this talk about Kyrie cant play home games in NY because the mandate, or not getting paid for home games. What about on the road, say, games in California, doesn't the same apply? I believe we got the strictest COVID mandate in the country.

Kyle Korver was traded for a copy machine so being traded for cookies isn’t entirely out of the realm of possibility

All this talk about Kyrie cant play home games in NY because the mandate, or not getting paid for home games. What about on the road, say, games in California, doesn't the same apply? I believe we got the strictest COVID mandate in the country.

shannon sharpe said it didn’t apply to road teams. Not sure how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom