The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT missed a ton of wide open looks. Players miss shots sometimes. He was hitting those in his first appearance in Minnesota last week.

Not fair to to judge him on one game, but it WAS national TV so I get all the attention it got

This account is cooked man. They just post garbage for engagement.

Crazy because it used to be good
I might have been asleep, but it seems like it happened rather quickly too. Not to long ago it seems that they used their platform to post insightful stats/metrics. (Internet/social media) popularity can be a ***** |l

1640187928104.png

bronny and bron coming home
how old is the younger son?
carry on

Crazy because it used to be good

I might have been asleep, but it seems like it happened rather quickly too. Not to long ago it seems that they used their platform to post insightful stats/metrics. (Internet/social media) popularity can be a ***** |l
Completely a 2021 pivot from them. I'm sure they're doing bigger numbers as a result but man.... The Blog Boyz to Barbershop pivot is always nasty.

They don’t need to be that close
Nor do they need those huge *** wired cameras. In 2021, I can have a 5 inch cell phone and zoom in so close from the nosebleed 300 seats to see individual hairs on players bodies but we still need cameramen with 50lbs cameras and 3000 foot cables and dusty boom mics?

THEY swore THT had next
If his 3 ball isn’t real he’s an awkward fit.

Before anything, you gotta make a conscious concerted effort to have him play every single second of the 13-15 minutes that 1 of Russ/Bron are resting.

Maybe start Ariza/Melo instead. Of course that opens up other issues :lol: but gotta work with what Pelinka has cobbled together

Legit one of dumbest things I’ve read

18-19: 4 seed,gets injured on XMas
19-20: Best record in the West runs through the West with only 3 loses on the way to the title
20-21: Starts 21-7 before him and AD gets injured
21-22:New roster,injuries and COVID /team isn’t good,but the West ain’t that great outside of 3 teams

East been better than the West for at least the last 3-4 years but I guess F_ context or actual facts

Legit one of dumbest things I’ve read

18-19: 4 seed,gets injured on XMas
19-20: Best record in the West runs through the West with only 3 loses on the way to the title
20-21: Starts 21-7 before him and AD gets injured
21-22:New roster,injuries and COVID /team isn’t good,but the West ain’t that great outside of 3 teams

East been better than the West for at least the last 3-4 years but I guess F_ context or actual facts
Respectfully,

Looks like he chose a set of facts, and you chose the other... Just at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Both sets of facts could be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom