The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he is, but in terms of a max contract value they’re set offensively with Harden and KD + less ball dominant supporting cast so it would be nice to spend that money on more defensive versatility.

When I watch the Nets I just don’t like taking the ball out of Harden’s hands that much. Harden and Kyrie aren’t that complimentary.
See I think the version of Harden we were seeing last season in the small sample where everyone was healthy was the best version of him. When he doesn't have to have all-time high usage he can be super efficient. Can probably lead the league in assists while also picking his spots to score. That is what is best for the team's success, IMO, and the fact that you can have at least 2 of those 3 guys on the court at the same time pretty much all game makes them nearly unbeatable.

Yes, it would be nice to have more of a defensive presence, but unless you're replacing Kyrie with Yanni or AD, I'd rather just take the offense he brings to the table.

That’s the whole thing, the “losing the jobs to mandates” isn’t really accurate and even if it was it’s nothing new…Nobody is forcing anybody to get the vaccine but just like anything in life there’s consequences…And then EVERY job has stuff that you gotta fall in line with or go work somewhere else, none of this is a new or noble a a

This Country so dumb and hot takey that alotta ppl think they on to something with this vaccine **** :lol: :smh: …All these ppl crying bout job mandates better boss up and start their own **** then :lol:

This Kyrie sideshow has me thinking we have reached peak absurdity in the politicization of American life. Getting vaccinated to protect against a virus responsible for a global pandemic that’s going on 18 months and counting and has killed more than a million people worldwide really shouldn’t be this divisive. But that’s where we are. Gotta laugh to keep from crying :lol:

Last edited:
Myrie in the spotlight now til tomorrow when the Sixers play another PS game and Outback MCW still fooling around

Of course he is, but in terms of a max contract value they’re set offensively with Harden and KD + less ball dominant supporting cast so it would be nice to spend that money on more defensive versatility.

When I watch the Nets I just don’t like taking the ball out of Harden’s hands that much. Harden and Kyrie aren’t that complimentary.
Agreed... But gotta trade kyrie to utilize that money.

K:emoji_eye:rie x Starbury collab soon come

giphy.gif

MgEHpQ.gif

Jay Williams trying to keep his friendships in tact. It’s easy to see the alliance’s between the media and the players. All you gotta do is listen to how they talk about certain people and connect the dots 😂.

Durant and Harden gotta be pissed 😂 As philanthropic as Kyrie is, at this point you gotta ask is Kyrie the problem? Cleveland, Boston and now Brooklyn, it’s always something.

Everyone so worried about passing on the virus & slowing down the spread...... CANCEL THE SEASON

i think we can all agree that would be the safest option, hundreds of thousands of people saved from being trapped in arenas, no need to have the players interacting with different hotel staff, flight staff, fans, appearances etc etc

no need to worry about the hundreds of unvaxxed people who will potentially sneak into arenas with fake vax papers, let's do what's right for America & public health & stop the spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom