The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we believe her

A3D92EEF-ABA7-4DCC-865B-1EEBC94494F7.png

Sure. Her “sports reporter” resume looks strong to me.

Committing big money to rim runners/shot blockers seems to always turn out bad.

I've really opened up to the Knicks moving Mitchell Robinson.
Looking back, and I missed this myself in the mock draft we do on here, it really didn’t make sense to pay him to play 30+ mins & then draft big O. Haliburton fits on every roster in the league at either guard position (so he can play more mins) & would’ve been a great addition

This why that comment Trae made about the regular season was really dumb as hell.
Yea he shouldn’t have said that. Granted he’s stepped his game up considerably since he said that so I ain’t trippin about it but he still shouldn’t have said some **** you just need to keep to yourself :lol:
Idk hunter missed a lot of last year and they were middle of the road

Hornets were also middle of the road and only really lost zeller

To be this bad is just unacceptable
all down to Capela’s regression. Last year he was performing at a level a few notches from DPOTY. Which raised our floor from bottom 5 to middle of the road on defense even with Hunter and cam being out. But now that he’s not performing at that high level of he did last year we back to a bottom 5 defense. Our team defense is completely contingent on if Capela is performing not just well but extremely well and he’s far off that rn.

Who on tinder this early 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's part of the morning alarm process at this point...

No lie i'm on dating apps before i've even got both eyes open :smh:

IMO there is never an unacceptable time to be on a dating app which is a large part of the convenience. I have gotten some quality matches while taking a **** 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom