The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhhhhh I don’t like that for either team. Ben simmons is where with Capela on the court? We are making Collins a strictly spot up guy?
idk. I don't like his paring with their bigs either but apparently Capela hasn't been up to snuff. Also Collins got the extension so that makes things complicated

They really cannot be this bad defensively. Like, they're so bad. It needs to be addressed

Reactions: MVP
idk. I don't like his paring with their bigs either but apparently Capela hasn't been up to snuff. Also Collins got the extension so that makes things complicated

They really cannot be this bad defensively. Like, they're so bad. It needs to be addressed

I’d roll if you’re shipping Capela somewhere like Charlotte. John and Ben could work except for when you play Philly.

Attachments

• Screenshot (197).png
    Screenshot (197).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
Ehhhhhhh I don’t like that for either team. Ben simmons is where with Capela on the court? We are making Collins a strictly spot up guy?

Plus....does anything ATL have to offer outside of Trae Young fit the "Impact player" Morey's allegedly holding out for?

Imagine this massive charade and the return is Cam Reddish and DeAndre Hunter.

Plus....does anything ATL have to offer outside of Trae Young fit the "Impact player" Morey's allegedly holding out for?

Imagine this massive charade and the return is Cam Reddish and DeAndre Hunter.
Hunter and Reddish for Tobi and picks id do lol

It’s January 4th…versus the 13 seeded Sacrmento kings, who haven’t made the playoffs in almost 20 years.

That is the definition of “Dog Days of the NBA” :lol:

The same Kings who have already been publicly aired out by their coach twice already this season for “embarrassing” performances.

And who have also beat the Clippers twice :smh:

Yea, BD and Earl were talking about this when Earl came on the podcast.

Had it in my, "Watch Later"

Down to about 1450 now Peep Game Peep Game
I vividly remember walking down Sunset one time when Earl was an assistant with PHX... and he was on the outdoor patio part of a bar just by himself not even at a table for two. Just casually enjoying the night, standing around. Nobody knew who he was at all

Simmons in Charlotte would be fun.
Yeah either ATL or CHAR needs defense in the worst way. Simmons isn't going to solve everything but both of those teams can afford to consolidate talent to at least try to address the need

Plus Miles is going to command a bag. idk if either team moves the needle for Morey but it should. Either team could put together a nice package of offensive shot creators

maan i still cant smell or taste

been 2 weeks now only problem i am dealing with that bothers me is Shortness of breath and that **** is real..hitting me pretty damn good

i cant even walk a few blocks without being tired out of breath

Feel better. My taste and smell were gone for almost 3 weeks then came back.

I found myself eating the healthiest I’ve ever eaten and just dumped hot sauce or piri-piri on everything during the time to get any type of sensation.

Got COVID a second time recently and I was fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom