The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantasy is also huge, so a crap ton of people care about random backup RBs or 3rd, 4th or even 5th WRs or backup TEs and schemes if people are getting desperate
Absolutely. I sort of see fantasy as a sub-set if gambling, which is why I didn’t mention it separately. But it’s 100 percent a part of how big the NFL has gotten.

If I'm being real, a playoff baseball game might top playoff football and basketball.

I love playoff baseball too. It’s intense. It’s up there. Basketball first to me then baseball second then the NFL. (I like series)

But that might just be the NY (or Northeast) in me. It’s different here. I know Cali loves their baseball too.

This country is just too big. We’re all too different. :lol:

Absolutely. I sort of see fantasy as a sub-set if gambling, which is why I didn’t mention it separately. But it’s 100 percent a part of how big the NFL has gotten.

i personally hate fantasy because I don’t want to have to root for a guy on a team I hate.. and I ain’t going actively out myself at a disadvantage

but the amount of offers I either get from family members or friends or coworkers to join their leagues.. and I know they don’t know shh about football

it’s like a bigger year round ncaa tournament pool at this point.. legit gateway drug

Zombies gonna zombie

maybe it’s the nature of the sport, but people realize and accept guys are going get hurt or move on.. and they accept

unfortunate for the players in such a violent sport.. but as long as it ain’t back to playing with replacement players like the 80s, people have accepted it is what it is with football

basketball, baseball, soccer

yall need to give soccer a chance
theres a reason its the most popular sport in the world

Basketball, European Soccer (can’t get into MLS), then baseball for me. Then the NFL.

College sports gets no love from me. They exploit those kids. F them. (Once against that might be a NY thing)

The fact Ben Simmons didn't use his time off to contact Lethal Shooter and get some work in proves he isn't serious about his craft. Fam out here turning singers and comedians into 75% 3pt shooters

Hornets get
Capela
Hawks get
Simmons
76ers get
Rozier
Hunter
Bogdanovic
Hawks Pick or Jalen Johnson?

The fact Ben Simmons didn't use his time off to contact Lethal Shooter and get some work in proves he isn't serious about his craft. Fam out here turning singers and comedians into 75% 3pt shooters

Someone give Jamie a 10 day.

Kenneth Faried is playing Point-Forward on the Nuggets G league team vs Westchester Knicks.

Wonder if he’ll make the Nuggets team. Reunion? Jason Terry is the coach btw.

Both “star” players need new homes. Philly not getting back a better deal than this.

Attachments

• D889F3C3-F393-477B-A483-687730906D7C.jpeg
    D889F3C3-F393-477B-A483-687730906D7C.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 99
I love playoff baseball too. It’s intense. It’s up there. Basketball first to me then baseball second then the NFL. (I like series)

But that might just be the NY (or Northeast) in me. It’s different here. I know Cali loves their baseball too.

This country is just too big. We’re all too different. :lol:
Playoff hockey >>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom