The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC6A3662-ABD3-45DF-9CA4-9B9A6F20CAF8.gif

That’s the one. That’s the GIF.

That’s Slam Ball. :lol:

Klay gives off those contrived Drake vibes during his mic sessions. >D

Oh boy said Russ play like one of them Monstars touched him! :lol:

Even at the lakers games in the arena it’s mad fans yelling out “Russ you suck…trade dis fool!” I know he hears it because it’s mfs in the lower level seats yelling it. :smh:

That Ja block! He volleyball blocked the ball and the backboard essentially blocked his upper torso! :lol:

He complains more now than ever before. It's sick. Hissy fits

CaLL ThE FoooUL ReFFFFfffFfffff!!!!

Bron ....he didn't ..he didn't touch you..

angry-kid.gif

i just dont think russ works on his game. He spends the summer working on his abs and cleavage.
Not too hard to envision a scenario where you were once obsessed with the game when you younger, now you’re older & worth 9 figures & your interests outside of ball have grown so you spend a little less time in the gym every year, and now your mechanics begin to deteriorate.

His game was far from complete at 27 and he has not added a single thing to his repertoire since then.

Hmmm…give Kidd his top 5 NBA player back, and he can string together some wins. Imagine that.

#COY

That Ja block is the 2nd greatest 2 hand chase down after the 40 year old MJ on Ron Mercer block.

THE GOAT!

The way he just casually pulls it behind his head in mid air is some Pai Mei from Kill Bill ****.

I was in the building for this and even the Bulls bench went nuts when this happened.

This is exactly what Ja's block reminded me. I was at home watching on Comcast Sports and will never forget the way MJ just snatched his **** was nasty

He's been really fn athletic this year. I've definitely been surprised. Always been one of the greatest sheer athletes I've ever seen but still. It's wild to see. Cells must regenerate and age slow af.

Wonder what kind of experimental stuff falls under that 1.5mil he spends on his body.

Very fascinating.

Not too hard to envision a scenario where you were once obsessed with the game when you younger, now you’re older & worth 9 figures & your interests outside of ball have grown so you spend a little less time in the gym every year, and now your mechanics begin to deteriorate.

His game was far from complete at 27 and he has not added a single thing to his repertoire since then.

No disrespect to anything he's accomplished and what he has done for the community but this actually makes a lot of sense if you think about some of his comments over the past few months. It kind of is what it is at this point 🤷‍♂️

I wonder what his next deal will look like. He getting that Kemba < $10MM annually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom