The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She Got Game - except make her gay so we can get that legendary campus visit scene redone with modern "actresses."
A sequel and Rosario Dawson her OG

he-got-game-lala-bonilla.gif

is the WNBA the top women's bb league? Or is it somewhere in Europe?

dacomeup dacomeup can expound here
Yea, she’s terrible. Pretty much everyone around the WNBA shocked when she went that high. Sounds like she has a lot going on off the court though and from my knowledge, her teammates didn’t even know what was going on with her when she stepped away from the team. My personal opinion is she’s way more interested in being an IG honey than basketball player from everything I’ve heard about her.

Yea, she’s terrible. Pretty much everyone around the WNBA shocked when she went that high. Sounds like she has a lot going on off the court though and from my knowledge, her teammates didn’t even know what was going on with her when she stepped away from the team. My personal opinion is she’s way more interested in being an IG honey than basketball player from everything I’ve heard about her.
tumblr_2a426f319445ef7b479263d0ca633827_96214071_400.gif

We broke the losing streak last night. Everybody got free jr crickets in celebration until they ran out.

whats the latest with Ben Simmons,,what a waste of talent and skill?

who's his agent,he should've fired his agent the start of the season

dude is just sitting and getting fat like Zion(he's excuse due to injury)just sayin'

Simmons Stocks is declining if he doesnt play

Simmons is too talented not playing basketball right now

his agent isnt doing his job

is he with Rich Paul?:nerd:too busy with Adele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom