The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They toxic :smh:

You act like it’s not Lakers fans who always call him “always disabled” or “Mr.Glass” or some other corny name alluding to his health.

Most of the AD slander for his injuries are from Lakers fans :lol:

You act like it’s not Lakers fans who always call him “always disabled” or “Mr.Glass” or some other corny name alluding to his health.

Most of the AD slander for his injuries are from Lakers fans :lol:
You know that’s a lie

Shaq taking bout not taking criticism and being a crybaby is gold tho, they can’t even tell jokes on the set without yo getting in his feelings :lol: :smh:
When he starts adjusting them glasses you know he in his feelings.

So ironic considering he's got an entire segment dedicated to clowning people.

You can’t be serious.
Let AD have not came back in the game and we got blown out. Y’all would’ve been all the way with the slander.

I see Street Clothes putting in work. But now looks like his wrist might be a issue.

I knew it was the wrist, when he fell and was holding it, I was like damn this dude just sprained his wrist. Back to being street clothes again.

Always Disabled injured again?

You can’t. Let AD have not came back in the game and we got blown out. Y’all would’ve been all the way with the slander.

It goes on btw…

4534AD20-871C-4873-A9AA-6C35C1405F05.jpeg

We’re not even counting Twitter. Where Laker Nation have been extremely harsh on AD for his injuries.

I’m not going to argue further if you can’t even acknowledge what’s going on in your own fan base. Nah.

It goes on btw…

4534AD20-871C-4873-A9AA-6C35C1405F05.jpeg

We’re not even counting Twitter. Where Laker Nation have been extremely harsh on AD for his injuries.

I’m not going to argue further if you can’t even acknowledge what’s going on in your own fan base. Nah.
Nobody arguing.

You said most of us doing it while not acknowledging the level of slander y’all have/had for him
0BB71AE1-FD8C-4215-B9C9-1262702BB450.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom