The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eerie

DD6B7121-6F7E-4664-821C-51D38B3B33AF.gif

Definitely not exactly like MJ’s. :smh:

Mike had to slither alongside two dudes tight roping on baseline then exploded with a hard dunk! Do not diminish greatness when it’s looking right at you…

Finally, something I agree with on from Kidd HIM HIM

This is what I actually referenced earlier today in that it'd be nice to have Seth and Barnes on this team. Those two and like one more legit starting level non big would be cash

I hope they're done with "star bigs". Get some people who can do stuff with the damb ball pls

Calling your supplementary players “burgers” is wild

I honestly didn't quite get that reference but his overall message should be given consideration by the front office

I’m pretty sure he’s just being sarcastic and self-deprecating with the “burger” remark. Kidd was a major piece of the 2011 title team.

I agree with Kidd and he deserves more credit as a coach than he’s received.

The Pels are 11 games under .500 and will be in the play-in. I can tell some of y’all are basketball fans, not hoops fans.

That Klay miss hurt. But it's ok. Game could've been won at other times. If they played better defense or grabbed more rebounds. Game could've gone the other way.

Least my boy curry balled like no hair. He probs should've got last shot. He was hot down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom